Demoncrats are running SCARED..

Started by Bande, Sep 19, 2022, 06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romanticlover

I was talking about Trump as a businessman creating jobs not while he was President.
BTW: that chart above is BS, there's no way Biden created 580,000 jobs on average per month.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/aug/24/joe-biden/joe-biden-exaggerates-job-creation-impact-american/
Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Oct 08, 2022, 01:53 PMI was talking about Trump as a businessman creating jobs not while he was President.
Block Buster Video had more workers than the Trump organization. That is what business does...create jobs.

Quote from: Romanticlover on Oct 08, 2022, 01:53 PMBTW: that chart above is BS, there's no way Biden created 580,000 jobs on average per month.
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/aug/24/joe-biden/joe-biden-exaggerates-job-creation-impact-american/
The chart is based on Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Your link refers to future job creation from The American Rescue Plan.

Too much sex is still not enough.

Danno

Trump never pays anybody what they are owed.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Bande

Quote from: Danno on Oct 08, 2022, 11:39 PMTrump never pays anybody what they are owed.
That is a standard complaint of any employee.
No matter what political party.
Many think they are worth more than they are actually.

Bande

Danno

you totally missed the point
Quote from: Bande on Oct 09, 2022, 10:05 AMThat is a standard complaint of any employee.
No matter what political party.
Many think they are worth more than they are actually.

Bande

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Oct 10, 2022, 02:16 PMRed wave video

So what are the key take away points of this hour and a half video that most of us (if any of us) are going to watch? I gather he foresees the Republicans will win the midterms. Anything besides that?

Bande

Quote from: HighStepper on Oct 10, 2022, 05:04 PMSo what are the key take away points of this hour and a half video that most of us (if any of us) are going to watch? I gather he foresees the Republicans will win the midterms. Anything besides that?

That is a problem when one will sit down and watch a movie for 2 hours and not watch something about issue in the Country.
Narrow Minded and not wanting to expand it.
It is not just He that foresees it.
Thus DEMONCRATS running scared see this as well and trying to backtrack what they have done.

Look at NEWSKUM with the release the tax refunds in which should of went out at end of their fiscal year.
Newsome trying to soften the fallout prior to the midterms.
Californians are DUMB therefore I see no changes happening politically.
California will continue to be a SHIT state.
Lots of Info on what is happening and the RED Wave is happening.

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Oct 10, 2022, 06:06 PMThat is a problem when one will sit down and watch a movie for 2 hours and not watch something about issue in the Country.
Thus DEMONCRATS running scared see this as well and trying to backtrack what they have done.

Look at NEWSKUM with the release the tax refunds in which should of went out at end of their fiscal year.

But in the end, it's one nutjob's opinion, with no facts to back it up...

bats

Quote from: Bande on Oct 10, 2022, 06:06 PMThat is a problem when one will sit down and watch a movie for 2 hours and not watch something about issue in the Country.
I watched a good 3 minutes of this episode of "The Benny Show" and my impression is that "Benny" is doing his best to copy Tucker Carlson as a fear-mongering douchebag.

It's safe to say that the only reason he's doing this schtick is that he knows it's the kind of bullcrap that resonates with Trumpers, and he thinks he'll be able to make some money off of it.

HighStepper

It is not about investing time, it is about where and with whom. Shock jocks mouthing the same propaganda spin and conspiracy theories add nothing to expanding the mind.

Sep 14, 2022 article. Historical trends and months of polling previously predicted that Democrats will face trouble in the midterms. But recent data shows that a red wave may not be the tsunami that Republicans were hoping for Link

Mitch McConnell has said that his party has a 50-50 chance of taking control of the Senate in the November. There is still the expectation that the House will flip to Republican,but it will be close.

Doesn't look like a "red wave" is coming. But, a win is win.

Romanticlover

"Two words: made in America"  ::)

"I'm a union guy which means I'm corrupt, they give Democrat politicians their union dues and we give them jobs paid with taxpayers money."
Are we having fun yet?

Danno

Sounds like a jealous guy that never was in a good union job that pay a wage that you could have a great life.