Covid shot is bullshit

Started by Fishhunter, Sep 07, 2022, 04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishhunter

So I'm sitting here with my two covid shots and a booster shot and have covid! My SO flew to Phoenix and back and she must have caught it somewhere? Mild symptoms like fatigue headaches and feel like I could sleep forever.
Anybody else have covered and what kind of symptoms did you have?
Life is what you make it

Danno

without the shots you might be dead or very sick.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Blkfyre

They never said it was 100% effective, merely in the 80 percentile, which is 30-40% better than the flu shot that is given every year to people.

Scruzbeachbum

not dead is a good side effect of getting the shots. :)
Like Like x 1 View List

Fishhunter

Yes I'm still alive.
The symptoms are really mild congested and fatigue.
Life is what you make it

WolfDragon

That is kinda like the Flu Shot with me.
I get the shot in Oct of every year.  Usually about 4 or 5 months later, around Jan/Feb, I will get a mild case of the Flu lasting about 4 or 5 days.
Back in 1993, I decided not to get a Flu shot that year, because, I was stupid thinking that I was way too busy working and finishing up my degree. So I decided not to get a Flue shot at the doctor office.  I ended up being in I.C. at the hospital for over 2 1/2 weeks(Both the Exwife and I thought I was going to die). Then still feeling like shit along with other issuesfrom the Flu for another at least a month after that. 

I will accept the mild symptoms for the Flu Shot just like I will with the COVID annual variant Booster shot.
Like Like x 1 View List
Try to have a good time.

Fishhunter

I agree wolf!
People have talked to that have got covid with a shot in booster it's all been very mild. I get the flu shot every year and I haven't had the flu in years.
I guess that's a new normal for covid.
Life is what you make it

Zep

You'd think that they'd combine the two..  one shot each fall and good to go..
Like Like x 1 View List
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

HighStepper

To the OP, do you still think "Covid shot is bullshit" or do you have perhaps a different opinion now?
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

I have gotten all 3 vaxxes I don't expect the vax to stop me from getting sick from covid just hope the vax does its job by conditioning my immune system preventing me from having a histamine storm...

bats

I'm getting the updated "bivalent" vax this week. As more people get it we'll see whether it's as effective as I hope, but as usual in this country, people seem blase about it.

As someone said in a recent article, the key to fighting the pandemic is not just vaccines, but actual vaccinations. Sadly, we'll continue to fail in that regard because of misinformation and ignorance.

Fishhunter

Quote from: HighStepper on Sep 19, 2022, 01:48 PMTo the OP, do you still think "Covid shot is bullshit" or do you have perhaps a different opinion now?

Actually I have a different opinion about it all together now.
With symptoms being mild I'll probably get the shot every year now.
Life is what you make it