Imagine that OBama stored classified documents..

Started by Bande, Sep 27, 2022, 06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

LMFAO One does not hear anything about this, yet, Trump is the EVIL one lol.
Where was all the hoopla over OBamas security lagging storage of classified documents..
In a run down building.

The President in charge of those Records is the only one that Classifies And that does mean The President can say they were classified and thus they were declassified documents and if there is a issue the President of those records is notified as well.

This is another WITCH HUNT to push in the media in a attempt to smear a person the DEMONCRATS are scared of.. Nothing will become of this. Well, they more than likely will try to change procedures in which I thinkthat attempt will Fail as well...

Danno

Wow. You haven't learn a thing about how this works.
What flavor Kool aid did you get.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

HighStepper

Too much sex is still not enough.

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Sep 27, 2022, 06:18 PMLMFAO One does not hear anything about this, yet, Trump is the EVIL one lol.
Where was all the hoopla over OBamas security lagging storage of classified documents..
In a run down building.
Ha Ha, the joke is on you. No, you won't hear anything about this unless you are listening to a lunatic shock jock.

The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) assumed exclusive legal and physical custody of Obama Presidential records when President Barack Obama left office in 2017, in accordance with the Presidential Records Act (PRA). NARA moved approximately 30 million pages of unclassified records to a NARA facility in the Chicago area where they are maintained exclusively by NARA. Additionally, NARA maintains the classified Obama Presidential records in a NARA facility in the Washington, DC, area. As required by the PRA, former President Obama has no control over where and how NARA stores the Presidential records of his Administration.

Quote from: Bande on Sep 27, 2022, 06:18 PMThe President in charge of those Records is the only one that Classifies And that does mean The President can say they were classified and thus they were declassified documents and if there is a issue the President of those records is notified as well.
Interesting how you keep getting this wrong. Please see:  https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?msg=8261

Quote from: Bande on Sep 27, 2022, 06:18 PMThis is another WITCH HUNT to push in the media in a attempt to smear a person the DEMONCRATS are scared of.. Nothing will become of this. Well, they more than likely will try to change procedures in which I think that attempt will Fail as well...
Trump always plays the victim, a "poor me" looser. He keeps doing sleazy shit and when he is investigated he cries "witch-hunt" like a little whiny baby. More than anyone else Trump has been treated with kid gloves by the justice department.

Too much sex is still not enough.

bats