Supreme Court rejects Trump plea over FBI search

Started by HighStepper, Oct 14, 2022, 12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

The Supreme Court on Thursday rejected former President Donald Trump's plea to step into the legal fight over the FBI search of his Florida estate.

The justices did not otherwise comment in turning away Trump's emergency appeal.

Trump had pressed the court on an issue relating to classified documents seized in the search authorized by a federal judge of Mar-a-Lago.

Supreme Court rejects Trump plea over FBI search
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbynhrtoNdw

Too much sex is still not enough.

Danno

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Bande

bats

Quote from: Bande on Oct 21, 2022, 09:11 PMIt is not over..
Trump's request to have SCOTUS intervene was denied. There is no appeal. That part is over.

Bande

HighStepper

Yes, this was a flip flop situation. Typically the agents (law enforcement arm) are chopping at the bit to take assertive action with the prosecutors showing the restraint to dot all the i's and cross the t's. The FBI agents were fearful of vengeance. They gave Trump extraordinary consideration. Any normal person would be in jail by now.

In the video they also make false comparisons and idiotic statements in trying form and equivalence between Trump and Biden in the possession of documents. They skip over all the lies and obstruction by the Trump team.
Too much sex is still not enough.