I Went To The White House. What I Saw Was NOT America

Started by Bande, Oct 27, 2022, 09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

I Went To The White House. What I Saw Was NOT America

bats

Quote from: Bande on Oct 27, 2022, 09:21 AMI Went To The White House. What I Saw Was NOT America
This jackass told you upfront what he was doing. Early in the video, he said, "What I'm about to show you will shock you."

He's not providing good information. He's selling outrage. And you're buying it.

And he lies to provoke that outrage. Of the "burned out edifice" of a building on White House grounds, he asked who burned the building, and then answered the question by saying it was "the real insurrectionists, the BLM-Antifa mobs that stormed the White House with the intention of killing Donald Trump back in May of 2020."

He makes it sound as if what happened in May of 2020 some 350 feet from the actual White House must have looked like the invasion of the capitol on January 6th, when thousands of MAGA nutcases scaled the walls of the actual capitol building and made entry with weapons and intentions of killing Pence, Pelosi, and who knows who else.

But it wasn't anything like that, and he knows it. He also knows he's got a gullible audience looking for things to get angry about. 

dogwalker

I have been all over DC but one place I have not been is the White House. 
I have not been able to get my security clearance far enough in advance to arrange it, so far.
A few new monuments and museums are open since the last time I was there.