Paul Pelosi Beaten in Home

Started by Romanticlover, Oct 28, 2022, 08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romanticlover

"I blame Martin Scorsese(director of Taxi Driver) for John Hinkley shooting Ronald Reagan."

See how stupid that sounds?
Are we having fun yet?

Danno

today the thing going around is that Hillary announced she is running in 2024 and if she loses it was fixed. where do they come up with this bullshit.

fun fact, There have been 40 school shootings this year that resulted in injuries or deaths. there hasn't been anyone hurt at a drag show.

Quote from: bats on Nov 02, 2022, 09:31 PMEach of the other incidents you noted was a one-off by someone in their own disturbed world. The attack on Pelosi's husband was a continuation of the same right-wing extremism that led to the violence on January 6th.

There are a lot of people in the country who genuinely believe the 2020 election was stolen from Trump. Do you know who knows it was NOT stolen? Trump! As well as most of his co-conspirators. He and they deliberately stoked the "politically charged" environment to the point where it is a raging inferno.

You guys can minimize and dismiss this shit all you want, but these times are far more dangerous than ever before, and that is a direct result of the psychopath a lot of you supported (or would still support).
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Nov 04, 2022, 04:28 PM"I blame Martin Scorsese(director of Taxi Driver) for John Hinkley shooting Ronald Reagan."

See how stupid that sounds?
It does sound stupid. Also stupid is comparing that statement to any of the comments in this thread.

Danno

A person can be held responsible for other peoples action just like Charlie was. And The Donald will be held responsible for Jan 6th.

Quote from: Romanticlover on Nov 02, 2022, 04:51 PMI think it's a perfect analogy, if you read the book Helter Skelter you would know Charles Manson blamed that Beatles song on why he did what he did.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome