Chinas

Started by Bande, Mar 26, 2022, 05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

Quote from: Blkfyre

So exactly how is it they are so soon to control us?  This sounds more like xenophobia brought on by Trump who obviously had something against the Chinese...

/quote]
You seem to be obsessed with Trump. This has nothing to do with Trump.
And Yes other countries have restrictions, policies, on foreiners owning property.
My point in which you did not comprehend i guess is U.S.A. continously gives China valuable intel in which they control the media, pharmaceuticals, and much more. To the point one has to depend on China. China is gaining control and before you know we will be screwed more.
I would guess you are good with us not being self dependant and have to rely on others. I prefer self dependant and provide and earn from others.

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Mar 27, 2022, 08:06 PM[quote author=Blkfyre

So exactly how is it they are so soon to control us?  This sounds more like xenophobia brought on by Trump who obviously had something against the Chinese...

You seem to be obsessed with Trump. This has nothing to do with Trump.
And Yes other countries have restrictions, policies, on foreiners owning property.
My point in which you did not comprehend i guess is U.S.A. continously gives China valuable intel in which they control the media, pharmaceuticals, and much more. To the point one has to depend on China. China is gaining control and before you know we will be screwed more.
I would guess you are good with us not being self dependant and have to rely on others. I prefer self dependant and provide and earn from others.

That actually was nowhere NEAR your point in the OP. Here, let me show you:

Quote from: Bande on Mar 26, 2022, 05:25 PMIt has been said China investors own 200 thousand acres of farmaland with subsidies. At this rate they will soon control Our food as well.

How many Countries would allow America investors to own that much of a key industry for a Country? I would say none.

For a Couintry to prosper the Country needs to control Food, water, & energy.

China controls Our media and one can see how that is going...

If this continues we will be controlled by China..

Nope, nothing there on valuable intel, or pharmaceuticals. As for the media, could you please list which of the major media outlets are controlled by the Chinese?

Lastly, as I showed, China owns a bit over 1% of land, could you please explain how that is China gaining control over us?

Hobby

If you added up all just the Chinese restaurants they probably would add up alone to way over 1% of the land.LOL