Trump taxes

Started by Blkfyre, Dec 30, 2022, 11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danno

No 4 - Largest most profitable corporations will be paying 15% mim. taxes.
still wait for the Trump list.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

HighStepper

Quote from: dogwalker on Jan 02, 2023, 10:41 PMomg...scorekeepers.....yes thousands of puzzle pieces can make a big puzzle.....eventually, sometimes......my "problem" is I care more about the finished puzzle not what happened  to get there.......because to me the end matters more.......  Was the puzzle finished?  If not then throw it out.  If it was finished then frame it and you accomplished something.  Any one else got any other clever analogies?
Top management is typically concerned with end results not the details of how the results were achieved. It is fine to take that perspective if you so choose. However, you do realize that goals are not met without the objectives and tasks completions to achieve the goals. Therefore metrics (score keeping) are put in place to measure progress of the "details" by those in the trenches that make it happen.

How many analogies do you need?

Too much sex is still not enough.

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Dec 31, 2022, 02:53 PMMy question: name 10 good things that Biden has done in the past 2 years
Changing his diapers doesn't count.

1.Defetated Donald Trump for president.
2. Passed the $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure package to increase investment in the national network of bridges and roads, airports, public transport and national broadband internet, as well as waterways and energy systems. (Note: Trump promised this but couldn't get it done.)
3. Capped prescription drug prices at $2,000 per year for seniors on Medicare through the Inflation Reduction Act.
4. Gave Medicare the power to negotiate prescription drug prices through the Inflation Reduction Act while also reducing government health spending. (Note: Trump promised this but couldn't get it done.)
5. Boosted the budget of the Internal Revenue Service by nearly $80 billion to reduce tax evasion and increase revenue.
6. Created more jobs in one year (6.6 million) than any other president in U.S. history.
7. Reduced healthcare premiums under the Affordable Care Act by $800 a year as part of the American Rescue Plan.
8. Signed the bipartisan CHIPS and Science Act to strengthen American manufacturing and innovation.
9. Stopped a 30-year streak of federal inaction on gun violence by signing the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act that created enhanced background checks, closed the "boyfriend" loophole and provided funds for youth mental health.
10. Cut child poverty in half through the American Rescue Plan.
11. Passed the COVID-19 relief deal that provided payments of up to $1,400 to many struggling U.S. citizens  while supporting renters and increasing unemployment benefits.
12. Imposed a 15% minimum corporate tax on some of the largest corporations in the country  ensuring that they pay their fair share, as part of the historic Inflation Reduction Act.
Too much sex is still not enough.