Biden Classified Documents

Started by Bande, Jan 09, 2023, 06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

OMG say it isn't so. Biden had stored Classified documents.
LMAO. Biden eats crow.
I'm sure many will back him up and is is all ok..
Hypocrites....

dogwalker

Woody1

More ammo for the pucking (we only want to destroy the government) refublicuns!
;-}>

bats

Quote from: Bande on Jan 09, 2023, 06:41 PMOMG say it isn't so. Biden had stored Classified documents.
LMAO. Biden eats crow.
Hypocrites....
The difference, according to reporting, is that Biden's lawyers turned them over to the National Archives as soon as they discovered them. It is a huge difference even if right-wingers will blindly claim that the situations are equivalent.

bats

Quote from: dogwalker on Jan 09, 2023, 06:56 PMHold on.  I thought someone here said Democrats are ALWAYS perfect and NEVER do anything wrong.
Did someone actually say that? I thought you brought that up as a straw man.

dogwalker

Blkfyre

Quote from: dogwalker on Jan 09, 2023, 08:34 PMMy comment was a joke. Some people don't get SARCASM.  However it does seem "some people" here obviously believe such extremes because they ALWAYS defend one side or the other often with ridiculous "logic.".  Most people posting here would never consider alternate points of view for a second because they are either brainwashed, can't think for themselves (instead of posting copy and pasted biased news articles), or both.

There is no need to look at the other side if it's flat wrong. There is no other side to someone taking something that doesn't belong to them and when found out, used delaying tactics to keep holding on to it. There is no other side when lawyers contact you to first lie, then send back only SOME documents knowing you are still keeping some. There is no other side to when inspected you say they are kept in a safe place, but instead they are kept in an unlocked closet. There is no other side that when served with legal documents you first lie saying you never had the documents, then you blame the people serving you for planting the documents, then you say you had a RIGHT to the documents that you said you never had in the first place.

As opposed to your lawyers finding the documents, immediately contacting the appropriate people and doing everything you can to get them sent to the appropriate location while simultaneously launching an investigation into how the documents got there in the first place.

So no, there are times when there is no reason to look for an alternate point of view even for a second...

dogwalker

bats

Quote from: dogwalker on Jan 09, 2023, 11:08 PMBunch of stalkers that have nothing better to do but criticize every post I make and insult me.....pathetic.
Is this supposed to be sarcasm, too? I honestly can't tell anymore. But in case it isn't, I'll refer you to this post:

https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php/topic,2.0.html

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Jan 09, 2023, 06:41 PMOMG say it isn't so. Biden had stored Classified documents.
LMAO. Biden eats crow.
Hypocrites....
The mishandling of classified documents is NEVER OK. Does not matter if it is Biden or Trump, wrong is wrong.

When Biden's lawyers discovered that Biden had documents they were immediately returned. Unlike Trump that obstructed, lied, had his lawyers falsify documents. I'm sure this will be investigated by th the Oversight Committee and there is nothing wrong with investigating.
Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

Quote from: HighStepper on Jan 10, 2023, 12:50 AMThe mishandling of classified documents is NEVER OK. Does not matter if it is Biden or Trump, wrong is wrong.

When Biden's lawyers discovered that Biden had documents they were immediately returned. Unlike Trump that obstructed, lied, had his lawyers falsify documents. I'm sure this will be investigated by th the Oversight Committee and there is nothing wrong with investigating.

Yes, wrong is wrong. Let the investigations proceed, no matter how much the Republicans might abuse them.

But there's a huge difference between wrong and criminal. Trump's behavior, by every credible account, is criminal.

HighStepper

Quote from: bats on Jan 10, 2023, 03:54 AMYes, wrong is wrong. Let the investigations proceed, no matter how much the Republicans might abuse them.

But there's a huge difference between wrong and criminal. Trump's behavior, by every credible account, is criminal.

On abusive investigations: Debate on House Rules Package. Oversight of Government Investigation Select Committee scope changed on the 13th ballot for Speaker. This committee will have the authority to investigate ongoing investigations. So, this committee can get involved in criminal investigations. This committee is to go after the "Deep State."

Too much sex is still not enough.

Romanticlover

I thought orangeman was the only President to do anything bad or illegal.

US intelligence materials related to Ukraine, Iran and UK found in Biden's private office, source tells CNN
https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/10/politics/biden-classified-documents-iran-ukraine-united-kingdom-beau-funeral/index.html

'The documents were discovered on November 2, just six days before the midterm elections, but the matter only became public Monday due to news reports.'

Why am I not shocked?
Are we having fun yet?

dogwalker

?

Danno

Orangeman was only president to lead attack on our country. Traitor.
But, If Biden did something illegal with these documents. Lock him up right next to Trump.

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jan 10, 2023, 12:42 PMI thought orangeman was the only President to do anything bad or illegal.

US intelligence materials related to Ukraine, Iran and UK found in Biden's private office, source tells CNN
https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/10/politics/biden-classified-documents-iran-ukraine-united-kingdom-beau-funeral/index.html

'The documents were discovered on November 2, just six days before the midterm elections, but the matter only became public Monday due to news reports.'

Why am I not shocked?
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome