Biden Classified Documents

Started by Bande, Jan 09, 2023, 06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bats

Let's watch known leftist Karl Rove discuss this issue. As Rove notes, there are big differences between the two situations, but it does present problems for Biden because ordinary Americans (i.e., people who are sick of politics or never cared in the first place) will tend to see them as equivalent.

bligslick

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jan 11, 2023, 03:22 PMGuess what, they found more documents at a second location but the White House has so far declined to speak about it.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/11/politics/biden-classified-documents/index.html

It's (D)ifferent!

HighStepper

Honest mistakes can be forgiven. There is no such thing as an honest cover-up.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Romanticlover

Biden's garage is being reported as the second location, I'm guessing next to the golf clubs. lol
Not looking good for Biden.
Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

Attorney General Merrick Garland on Thursday appointed Robert Hur as special counsel to investigate the discovery of classified documents that were potentially mishandled following President Biden's tenure as vice president. Link

HighStepper

You cannot view this attachment.

Hobby

Personally, I would send both to prison where they can be cell mates...

dogwalker

LMAO. Who would fuck who in the ass first?  Who gets the bottom bunk?  They would get different tattoos.

Romanticlover

His crackhead son should also be in prison, they could pull a train on one another.
Are we having fun yet?

Blkfyre

https://secondnexus.com/rove-white-board-fox-biden

Karl Rove Just Went On Fox News To Defend Biden Over Classified Documents Accusations

"Well, there are differences, but you can't make this stuff up. But there are differences. For example, how many documents in Biden's case, there appear to be about 10. In the case of President Trump, hundreds."

"How did they get there? We don't yet know how the documents got to the Biden office connected with his activities on behalf of the University of Pennsylvania. We know that President Trump ordered the removal of the documents to Mar-a-Lago."

"How responsive were they? When when the Biden people found out about it, they called immediately, called the appropriate authorities and turned them over. We spent a year and a half watching the drama unfold in Mar-a-Lago, and it had to end in a police search to recover the documents."

dogwalker

Whatever.  I don't give a fuck.  None of it affects me.  I have better things to worry  about.  But BATS will surely ask me " then why are you here?"   To say most of the threads in this forum are not as important as some make it out to be.  And therefore this forum should be deleted.

bats

Quote from: dogwalker on Jan 14, 2023, 12:46 AMWhatever.  I don't give a fuck.  None of it affects me.  I have better things to worry  about.  But BATS will surely ask me " then why are you here?"  To say most of the threads in this forum are not as important as some make it out to be.  And therefore this forum should be deleted.
Who said any of this stuff is important? We're just discussing things. That's something humans tend to do. 

The funny part is how you seem to believe that if it doesn't interest you, then it shouldn't interest anyone.

Hey, I'm no fan of NASCAR or hockey, but I don't advocate that discussion forums on those subjects be deleted from existence. I understand that some people are interested in those things.

Bande

Quote from: HighStepper on Jan 10, 2023, 12:50 AMThe mishandling of classified documents is NEVER OK. Does not matter if it is Biden or Trump, wrong is wrong.

When Biden's lawyers discovered that Biden had documents they were immediately returned. Unlike Trump that obstructed, lied, had his lawyers falsify documents. I'm sure this will be investigated by th the Oversight Committee and there is nothing wrong with investigating.

Thus he invited F.B.I sounds like obstruction for sure.
Thus who had the documents secured and who did not?
20 documents OMG what a Travesty. hypocrites are ok with it though.

dogwalker

If both of those senile fools (Biden and Trump) weren't so old they could have memorized what was in those documents.

It's funny to me both of them had crap at their house they didn't know the contents of......sounds like a typical American to me.

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Jan 15, 2023, 05:38 PMThus he invited F.B.I sounds like obstruction for sure.
Thus who had the documents secured and who did not?
20 documents OMG what a Travesty. hypocrites are ok with it though.

None of what you said made sense. Could you restate it using more words?