China Biden

Started by Bande, Feb 03, 2023, 05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

Of course why would he shoot down a spy balloon foe a Country ChinaBiden is in cahoots with. In my opinion..

Bande

Hobby

Most balloons in the US come from China I don't see anyone wanting to shoot them down... LOL
Hobby

bats

Quote from: Bande on Feb 03, 2023, 05:17 PMOf course why would he shoot down a spy balloon foe a Country ChinaBiden is in cahoots with. In my opinion..

Biden shot down the balloon. Happy now?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/live-updates/china-spy-balloon/?id=96874279

Hobby

Big deal they shot down a weather balloon made in china... The far right are paranoid mother fuckers...lol
Hobby

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Feb 03, 2023, 05:18 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLDwiEHFbj4&t=1s

In the video Stephen Gardner says, President Biden refuses to take action on a Chinese Spy balloon. The jobs report comes in stronger than expected. Pfizer admits to more weird, Frankenstein science and Putin says the World will Pay attention to Russia based on something big he is planning for the 1 yr anniversary of the Ukraine Russia war.
Too much sex is still not enough.

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Feb 03, 2023, 05:17 PMOf course why would he shoot down a spy balloon foe a Country ChinaBiden is in cahoots with. In my opinion..

It was determined that the balloon was not an eminent threat. Not a bomber, not a missile. So, the decision was made to shoot it down early on, but they wanted to avoid risk of property damage and loss of life. They waited until it was over the Atlantic Ocean with naval ships standing by for recovery.

China has 100s of satellites orbiting the Earth gathering intelligence as they pass over America. BTW, the US has satellites that have China under surveillance.

Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

What would the US have done had China said the balloon was carrying a high-yield nuclear-armed bomb... shoot it down?  I don't think so. 
Hobby

dogwalker

bats

Quote from: Hobby on Feb 04, 2023, 03:05 PMWhat would the US have done had China said the balloon was carrying a high-yield nuclear-armed bomb... shoot it down?  I don't think so. 
I think we can safely assume that the US wasn't relying on information from the Chinese as to whether it was a good idea to shoot down the balloon.

Hobby

The reason the right is reacting so strongly and assuming this was a spy balloon is that the US was and is notorious of spying flyovers of other countries... Gary Powers anyone? He got shot down over Russia...
Hobby

Danno

China has spy satellites with cameras that can see a Nats ass.
No need for Ballon.
Maybe just seeing how the US would react
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

dogwalker

That's one theory, that they did something very obvious (even people on the ground could see it!) and blatant to stick it to the US before Sec. of State Blinken's visit.  Rumor is they plan to invade Taiwan by 2027 so there may be more of that in the future.

Bande

Bande

Quote from: Danno on Feb 05, 2023, 02:28 PMChina has spy satellites with cameras that can see a Nats ass.
No need for Ballon.
Maybe just seeing how the US would react

Yep, seeing how big of a PUSSY ChinaBiden is..