PANIC: Secret Recording EXPOSES Joe Biden DESTROYING Crime EVIDENCE,

Started by Bande, Feb 09, 2023, 11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

Many keep jumping to Trump. GET THE FUCK OVER IT and deal with the current rather than the PAST. Wonder why we can not move on. People are stuck in the past and overlooking and condoning ChinaBidens actions..
Yes Biden is a PUSSY.. Looking to line his pockets as in most politicians are now days rather than supporting the Constitution and the people.. That goes for D.O.J. and F.B.I. as well.

PANIC: Secret Recording EXPOSES Joe Biden DESTROYING Crime EVIDENCE, Hunter ADMITS "Laptop Is REAL!"

dogwalker

Well those are hardly things I'd PANIC over.  In fact I don't care.  Nothing I can do about it.   I have a new window shade I'd like to install at the moment.  That's my priority.

HighStepper

I skipped through this over an hour long video looking for documentation of a "secret recording" that proves Joe Biden, President, committed a crime. Another disappointing click bate video with less than honest graphics. The reader is welcome to wade through the shock jock's rant.

Republicans Are Furious Twitter Took Down Pics of Hunter Biden's Penis
Link

The maga maniacs are getting really weird. Personally I have no interest in looking at Hunter Biden's pee-pee.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Romanticlover

Quote from: HighStepper on Feb 09, 2023, 11:43 PMRepublicans Are Furious Twitter Took Down Pics of Hunter Biden's Penis
Link

The maga maniacs are getting really weird. Personally I have no interest in looking at Hunter Biden's pee-pee.

I think most Americans(not just Trumpers) are interested why Twitter deleted posts about Hunter Biden's laptop and censored anyone who mentioned it, had the public known about the contents it might of changed the election.
Are we having fun yet?

Romanticlover

The Democrats got to waste time on the meaningless Jan 6th hearings that didn't prove anything so now it's the Republicans turn to waste time on meaningless hearings.
Are we having fun yet?

dogwalker

An hour long video?  I hadn't noticed that because I was not interested.  I'd watch 5 seconds at most then go do laundry.

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Feb 09, 2023, 11:03 PMMany keep jumping to Trump. GET THE FUCK OVER IT and deal with the current rather than the PAST. Wonder why we can not move on. People are stuck in the past

Uhm, so where was this "get over it" attitude when you were continually posting about Obama and Hillary?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 10, 2023, 02:13 AMI think most Americans(not just Trumpers) are interested why Twitter deleted posts about Hunter Biden's laptop and censored anyone who mentioned it, had the public known about the contents it might of changed the election.
The only people who care are misinformed, hopelessly biased right-wingers. Anyone who has bothered to read about this shit understands that Republicans are engaging in another bad-faith "investigation" to try to convince people like you that Biden was somehow engaged in a conspiracy to violate the First Amendment and tilt voters' perceptions prior to the election.

It's patently ridiculous on several levels, not least of which is that (a) Twitter is a private company that can make whatever editorial decisions it chooses, and (b) the Biden campaign (not the Biden administration) simply requested that Hunter's dick pics be removed.

It's a complete nothing-burger.

Romanticlover

Just like the brain-dead retarded Democrats who are sheeple, be a good Democrat and do as the government and media tells you. Also make sure to wear your cloth face mask while driving your Subaru or Prius to get your 4th booster shot. lol

Side note: I've been driving around this week and people are still wearing cloth masks in stores and on the streets, the pandemic is over people
Are we having fun yet?

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 10, 2023, 01:39 PMJust like the brain-dead retarded Democrats who are sheeple, be a good Democrat and do as the government and media tells you. Also make sure to wear your cloth face mask while driving your Subaru or Prius to get your 4th booster shot. lol

Side note: I've been driving around this week and people are still wearing cloth masks in stores and on the streets, the pandemic is over people

Funny. People are still dying of Covid. Saying it's over is like those who said it's the flu, and were some of the first to die of it...

Romanticlover

COVID has a 1% death rate and those cloth masks are worthless, both of those facts come from the CDC.
Are we having fun yet?

dogwalker

I'd say the COVID pandemic is over in richer countries.  It's starting to have characteristics more like the flu as many predicted.  Does that mean no one is dying from COVID?  Obviously not and I doubt we'll ever totally get rid of COVID. There's only 1 viral disease in our entire history that has been totally eradicated. Another is getting close, but that is 2 viral diseases out of how many?  However this was the first winter in 3 years there was no COVID surge. So in that regard the worst part appears to be over.  I'm over it anyway! 
Love Love x 1 View List

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 10, 2023, 01:39 PMJust like the brain-dead retarded Democrats who are sheeple, be a good Democrat and do as the government and media tells you. Also make sure to wear your cloth face mask while driving your Subaru or Prius to get your 4th booster shot. lol

A lot of right-wingers remain ignorant of the facts surrounding the Republicans' current "investigations." I suppose it's yet another indicator of the sheer number of Americans who lack the ability to sift through all the bad information that is constantly pushed by propagandists, trolls, and opportunists.

Same thing with COVID. For one thing, nobody wears cloth masks anymore. For another, there's still a lot of transmission in the air, and it's still the case that older people (especially those not up on their boosters) are vulnerable.

It's true that serious illness and deaths are way down from their former levels. But if a lot more of us had taken it seriously when things were really bad we wouldn't have lost nearly as many people. That's just a fact.

Romanticlover

Quote from: bats on Feb 10, 2023, 06:08 PMA lot of right-wingers remain ignorant of the facts surrounding the Republicans' current "investigations." I suppose it's yet another indicator of the sheer number of Americans who lack the ability to sift through all the bad information that is constantly pushed by propagandists, trolls, and opportunists.

Same thing with COVID. For one thing, nobody wears cloth masks anymore. For another, there's still a lot of transmission in the air, and it's still the case that older people (especially those not up on their boosters) are vulnerable.

It's true that serious illness and deaths are way down from their former levels. But if a lot more of us had taken it seriously when things were really bad we wouldn't have lost nearly as many people. That's just a fact.

A lot of left-wingers are brain-dead sheeple that believe everything the government tells them. As for nobody wearing cloth masks anymore I see at least 50 people a day wearing cloth masks. They are worthless and the surgical masks are slightly better, the only masks the CDC says that work are the N95.
Are we having fun yet?

Danno

The only people I know that die during covid where not vaccinated. That's all the info I need.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome