PANIC: Secret Recording EXPOSES Joe Biden DESTROYING Crime EVIDENCE,

Started by Bande, Feb 09, 2023, 11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 10, 2023, 06:29 PMAs for nobody wearing cloth masks anymore I see at least 50 people a day wearing cloth masks. They are worthless and the surgical masks are slightly better, the only masks the CDC says that work are the N95.
I don't get out that much but when I do I see most people wearing no masks and literally zero wearing cloth masks.

For me personally, the big practical lesson from the pandemic is that good masks can protect me not only from COVID, but also from the flu and whatever other respiratory viruses are out there. I haven't had so much as a cold in 3 years.

Romanticlover

Quote from: Danno on Feb 10, 2023, 06:44 PMThe only people I know that die during covid where not vaccinated. That's all the info I need.

That's not true, most deaths were from:
People over 50
Overweight
At least one comorbidity

https://www.bmj.com/content/377/bmj.o1431
Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 10, 2023, 07:02 PMThat's not true, most deaths were from:
People over 50
Overweight
At least one comorbidity

The linked article focuses on the correlation between comorbidities and serious illness. But the authors do acknowledge the effectiveness of vaccines:

Risk of SARS-CoV-2 infection, severe disease, and death have reduced in populations with high vaccine uptake. Nevertheless, breakthrough infection still occurs, and there is some evidence that older people (>65 years) and those with underlying conditions remain at greatest risk, possibly because vaccine effectiveness wanes more quickly in these groups. Vaccines also reduce the risk and duration of long covid symptoms, but the effect is smaller than the reduction in mortality and severe disease.

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 10, 2023, 02:13 AMHunter Biden's laptop...had the public known about the contents it might of changed the election.

We have discussed this before. Right Wing media talking fantasy. If only the voters had known about Hunter Biden's laptop before the election Trump might have won. People were tired of Trump's bullshit and were ready to vote for anybody but Trump. Hunter Biden's laptop was not a part of the equation.
Too much sex is still not enough.

dogwalker

I don't like "what if" scenarios. That didn't happen, so why worry about it now?  Time to move forward.

Danno

so now you are calling me a liar? it's people I know. Read.

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 10, 2023, 07:02 PMThat's not true, most deaths were from:
People over 50
Overweight
At least one comorbidity

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 10, 2023, 06:29 PMA lot of left-wingers are brain-dead sheeple that believe everything the government tells them. As for nobody wearing cloth masks anymore I see at least 50 people a day wearing cloth masks. They are worthless and the surgical masks are slightly better, the only masks the CDC says that work are the N95.

You m curious, why are other people doing things that have nothing to do with you so offensive? Why would someone wearing a mask and not making you wear one even merit a mention?

Romanticlover

Quote from: Blkfyre on Feb 12, 2023, 12:48 AMYou m curious, why are other people doing things that have nothing to do with you so offensive? Why would someone wearing a mask and not making you wear one even merit a mention?

It isn't offensive to me, it's ridiculous and hilarious.
About a year ago I saw a young man wearing a gas mask in a grocery store, more power to you. lol
Are we having fun yet?

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 12, 2023, 05:43 AMIt isn't offensive to me, it's ridiculous and hilarious.
About a year ago I saw a young man wearing a gas mask in a grocery store, more power to you. lol

Mentioning it once is a laugh. Mentioning it again and saying the CDC doesn't say they work is trying to make a point

dogwalker

I'm surprised at how many people I see wearing face masks.  I don't know why.  COVID cases and deaths are near an all time low (but still rather high) and there was no winter surge of COVID (and probably won't be).  It's not just old people.  Seems to be a wide variety.

Danno

The Asian community has always worn mask if they are sick so they don't pass it it to someone else.

Danno

About as ridiculous as flying a Trump flag on your truck 2 yrs after he lost. Along side the stars and stripes that is tattered. Very disrespectful. Probably don't even know the flag rules, these so called Patriot.

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 12, 2023, 05:43 AMIt isn't offensive to me, it's ridiculous and hilarious.

Romanticlover

The only rule is the flag shouldn't touch the ground.
Flying an American flag in your truck is better than burning it, I've never seen a Subaru or Prius driver with a flag on their car...a rainbow flag yes...but never an American flag.
Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: dogwalker on Feb 12, 2023, 08:49 AMI'm surprised at how many people I see wearing face masks.  I don't know why.  COVID cases and deaths are near an all time low (but still rather high) and there was no winter surge of COVID (and probably won't be).  It's not just old people.  Seems to be a wide variety.
Some people live with old people they're trying to protect.
Some people are just more cautious than others.
Some people are immunocompromised.

Blkfyre

Quote from: bats on Feb 12, 2023, 02:08 PMSome people live with old people they're trying to protect.
Some people are just more cautious than others.
Some people are immunocompromised.

It's back to the case of many conservatives only look out for themselves, others don't count for much.