Nikki Haley Republican Presidential Candidate

Started by HighStepper, Feb 15, 2023, 12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

Too much sex is still not enough.

DoctorTaco

As a left-leaning moderate registered Republican (left on social issues: gay marriage, abortion, etc), she was my pick in 2016 over Diaper Donny, Rubio, Cruz, etc. She disgraced herself with her ass kissing to Trump to become the UN Ambassador. She'll never get the moderate GOP voters' support IMO. She'll be out by Iowa.

HighStepper

Quote from: DoctorTaco on Feb 17, 2023, 07:49 PMAs a left-leaning moderate registered Republican (left on social issues: gay marriage, abortion, etc), she was my pick in 2016 over Diaper Donny, Rubio, Cruz, etc. She disgraced herself with her ass kissing to Trump to become the UN Ambassador. She'll never get the moderate GOP voters' support IMO. She'll be out by Iowa.

Moderate Republicans are a shrinking breed. Moderates tend to be conservative-to-moderate on fiscal issues and moderate-to-liberal on social issues. While they sometimes share the economic views of other Republicans—e.g. balanced budgets, lower taxes, free trade, deregulation, and welfare reform—moderate Republicans differ in that some are for same-sex marriage, gay adoption, legal access to and even funding for abortion, and embryonic stem cell research. Gun control laws, more environmental regulation and anti-climate change measures, In the 21st century, some former Republican moderates have switched to the Democratic Party Link

The Republican Party is becoming the Party dominated by chaos. It is really sad to see. We are better off with two FUNCTIONING political parties.

Too much sex is still not enough.

dogwalker

Nice to see her run but I doubt she'd win the primary....