I need a voucher please.

Started by Fishhunter, Mar 28, 2022, 12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishhunter

Yes this is the same fishHunter that's been around for years.
For some reason this website doesn't recognize my handle.

HighStepper

Hey buddy. Relax they will get to you tomorrow.

Meantime

You cannot view this attachment.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Fish what other new websites recognize your name?  Didn't you register your handle email and a password? Same here you must register first. 

Serena

I will vouch for Fishhunter🥰
I Dm'd him on IG to make sure he registers here.

Hobby

Zep

I sent him a message on the old site too. I explained that he needs to register with an email and a password.  Hopefully he finds his way here.
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

Hobby

I registered him myself and assigned him to Premium. I sent him a message on p2p with his password.  all he has to do is login...

Hobby

Quote from: Hobby on Mar 28, 2022, 06:10 PMI registered him myself a few minutes ago and assigned him to Premium Hobbyist. I sent him a message on p2p with his password.  all he has to do is login...

Fishhunter

Thanks everybody I haven't really had a chance to look around and figure out how the site works yet.
Life is what you make it

Hobby

Pretty much the same as p2p uses SMF platform same as P2P.  We have a custom theme.... but if you want to use the same theme as P2P go to your profile and forum change the theme... to Curve or let me know and i will change it for you...

Fishhunter

I just got to say I've been kicked off of private delights also. Maybe it's something going on with my phone?
I've tried everything to get back on to PD but no luck. I've tried talking to them but it's like talking to a brick wall!! I have no problem signing on as a guest at that website but it gets tiring going through all the loops!
Life is what you make it

Hobby

You might get pissed off but not kicked off here...

Fishhunter

Quote from: Hobby on Mar 28, 2022, 10:03 PMPretty much the same as p2p uses SMF platform same as P2P.  We have a custom theme.... but if you want to use the same theme as P2P go to your profile and forum change the theme... to Curve or let me know and i will change it for you...
If it's not too hard to do maybe you could change it back to the way
P2P was for me to try out? 👍🏼
Life is what you make it

Fishhunter

Quote from: HighStepper on Mar 28, 2022, 12:41 AMHey buddy. Relax they will get to you tomorrow.

Meantime

You cannot view this attachment.
I forgot to tell you thank you for old friend....
Especially for the bottle of bushnells! 👍🏼😎
Life is what you make it