Donald Trump Arraignment.

Started by Blkfyre, Apr 04, 2023, 12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bats

Quote from: Danno on Apr 04, 2023, 07:25 PMA guy named Pecker is going to be key. Pecker. lol
Yep. The Pecker is huge in this case.

That would be David J. Pecker, former CEO of American Media, Inc. (AMI), which publishes the National Enquirer and other publications.

"AMI" is found 49 times in the D.A.'s 13-page statement of facts.

By the way, it wasn't just the hush money paid to Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal. Trump also conspired (allegedly!) with Pecker and others to pay off a doorman who was shopping a story about an illegitimate child supposedly sired by Trump. (I think I read that that story turned out to be false, not that it matters.)

HighStepper

Quote from: zoezane on Apr 04, 2023, 04:27 PMMitt Romney is a spoiled, entitled Mormon patriarch who only cares about himself (has no backbone since he is not made accountable like Utah Governor who is duly entitled).  You know it's the patriarch thingy that the cult takes very serious.  Mitt is trying to save his own ass and anything out of his mouth needs a gag order.

During Trump's 2nd impeachment trial Mitt Romney was one of seven Republicans who crossed the aisle and voted to convict Trump for inciting an insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.

If more Republicans would have stepped up to the plate, all this Trump drama would not be happening.
Too much sex is still not enough.

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Apr 04, 2023, 05:36 PMTrump's lawyers will also bring up the fact that the statute of limitations has expired.

Since the time of Trump's crime he was primarily living in Washington D.C. and later in Florida outside New York's prosecutorial jurisdiction. Thus the limitations clock would have stopped multiple times
Too much sex is still not enough.

Blkfyre

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
ok, just

Danno

the best one is.   oh, it's only $130,000.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Bande

This witchunt will benefit Trump. Look at his campaign contributions. The contributions have been high since this shit was announced. They are helping people turn to Trump for this political bullshit that has no legal basis at all in my opinion.

Show a 10k settlement expense line item in their income statement. It can be in their analysis or discussion section but it is not in its own expense category. 10k which has reporting requirements. Trump is not publicly traded, therefore, his reporting standards are lower.
If Trump Has it under legal expense, the accounting is correct. Audits would pull details. If the invoice does not have payment to "Stormy Daniels" then that is a billing issue. Therefore if bookkeeping is the base for these 34 counts case will be dismissed.

WolfDragon

Oh man.  Trump really let me down at the Arraignment on Tuesday.
I really was expecting him to pull an O. J. Simpson plea by saying he is:
    "Absolutely, 100 %, Not Guilty".   LOL

Or course Trump
  See no evil    Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Hear no evil   Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Speak no evil  Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Try to have a good time.

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Apr 05, 2023, 04:46 AMThis witchunt will benefit Trump. Look at his campaign contributions. The contributions have been high since this shit was announced. They are helping people turn to Trump for this political bullshit that has no legal basis at all in my opinion.

Show a 10k settlement expense line item in their income statement. It can be in their analysis or discussion section but it is not in its own expense category. 10k which has reporting requirements. Trump is not publicly traded, therefore, his reporting standards are lower.
If Trump Has it under legal expense, the accounting is correct. Audits would pull details. If the invoice does not have payment to "Stormy Daniels" then that is a billing issue. Therefore if bookkeeping is the base for these 34 counts case will be dismissed.

You do get that he has THIRTY-FOUR charges against him right? Not just to Stormy?

Danno

idiots sending money to a so called Billionaire. lol

Quote from: Bande on Apr 05, 2023, 04:46 AMThis witchunt will benefit Trump. Look at his campaign contributions. The contributions have been high since this shit was announced. They are helping people turn to Trump for this political bullshit that has no legal basis at all in my opinion.

Like Like x 1 View List
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Bande

bats

Quote from: Bande on Apr 05, 2023, 04:46 AMIf Trump Has it under legal expense, the accounting is correct. Audits would pull details. If the invoice does not have payment to "Stormy Daniels" then that is a billing issue. Therefore if bookkeeping is the base for these 34 counts case will be dismissed.
If that were all they had the grand jury would have told them to piss off. Instead, they returned 34 counts. Obviously, there is a lot more to it.

Bande

Quote from: Blkfyre on Apr 05, 2023, 08:07 AMYou do get that he has THIRTY-FOUR charges against him right? Not just to Stormy?
Did you get the D.A. Did not have a thing to tie to a felony charge.
All 34 charges are based on 1 misdemeanor item that is to old to prosecute.

Did you miss it is all political and no legal basis at all. Many legal scholars have stated this case has no basis to prosecute. Including your favorite channel CNN..

Bande

Quote from: bats on Apr 05, 2023, 11:27 AMIf that were all they had the grand jury would have told them to piss off. Instead, they returned 34 counts. Obviously, there is a lot more to it.

You make me laugh... What is your comment about many respected and known legal experts say there is no basis for this.
Experts in the field. Grand Jury that is based where? Correct? Trump hating State that has made this political rather than legal based..

zoezane

The ONLY thing I will listen to is David Packman because of so much bull shit and lies.  DAVE PACKMAN!
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Romanticlover

Even Joe Scarborough on MSNBC and the legal experts on CNN are saying this is a weak misdemeanor case.
Are we having fun yet?