An opinion on the "open border" by a Federal Agent

Started by Blkfyre, May 02, 2023, 02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danno

I'm more worried about all these mass shooting done by right wing nuts
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

zoezane

I've been watching and reading all the BS posts about the boarder etc.  It's mass confusion and lies.  Who can you believe?  Maybe a real, boarder patrol officer.  All the hate leaders want us to divide and war amongst ourselves.
The ones who push these hate shows know what they are doing.  Instead of getting caught up in the hate, I am going to invest in my lovely happy self.  If one gets caught up in the hate wagon their health will not be good in the long run.  We all have the choice to be happy or to be hateful.

It's my new survival kit for 2023
Zoe
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

HighStepper

For years/decades, those who would be honest about the problem say Congress needs to pass immigration reform legislation.

Democrats and Republicans both use immigration politics for their own self serving purposes.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Tuscano

Quote from: Romanticlover on May 02, 2023, 06:40 PMIn related news they caught the illegal that killed his neighbors:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-mass-shooting-suspect-accused-killing-five-neighbors-taken-into-custody-without-incident-sources

How is an illegal able to buy a house and an AR-15 in the US?

HAHAHA!  If you got the $$$, it can get done.

Just saying...

>than 10 years ago, I was importing tequila from Mexico. There was not a lot of oversite. Once, I met everyone at the border when they saw my face. I was good to go.
Vorresti essere me

Bande

Quote from: Blkfyre on May 02, 2023, 02:03 PMSo a friend of mine who is a Federal Agent just posted this, and I thought it was interesting enough to share:

Just curious, what open border are the Republicans talking about? I ask this as someone who crosses the border from San Diego into Tijuana on a pretty regular basis. I have international global entry, and it still takes me between 15-30 mins to cross on a good day. It has multiple check points, two border walls and a very large force of CBP Officers and Agents. Without Global or Sentri it takes between 1-4 hours on average to cross the border into California. There are no "armies" or "hordes" or "caravans" of immigrants charging the border, nor have there been in the year plus that I have been routinely crossing the border. Occasionally there are people claiming asylum at the border because, news flash, that is literally the only place they can do it is at the border in person. They have to sit in the dirt and hangout until they are vetted. Sometimes this it weeks and unless they make special accommodations, they usually just stay in the literal dirt outside of the border wall until they are allowed to cross, and that is only IF they are.

So I ask again, what in the hell are you guys talking about? I ask this as a Federal Law Enforcement Agent and person who sees this first hand. Anyone who believes this BS is absolutely ignorant of the truth. The men and women of the CBP stop record amounts of drugs from coming across the border, that is a good thing. They prevent a ton of human trafficking, that is a good thing.

Obviously his eyes were closed. From one that crosses Monthly.
San Ysidro (Pedwest) border had been closed and migrants per say have been camped out till recently.
Many camped out around (Close) to the boarder as well.
Recently San Ysidro (Pedwest) reopened for the main purpose to process the migrants. Campers per say were moved out.
The border is open 6am to 2pm.
El Chaparral crossing times have increased.
The Xtra boarder agents sent were mainly for processing.
No. Have not seen charging of the boarder, Tons of campers from all over waiting to cross.
Hotel I stay at has had Russians cycling in n out for 2 years now.

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on May 18, 2023, 11:37 AMObviously his eyes were closed. From one that crosses Monthly.
San Ysidro (Pedwest) border had been closed and migrants per say have been camped out till recently.
Many camped out around (Close) to the boarder as well.
Recently San Ysidro (Pedwest) reopened for the main purpose to process the migrants. Campers per say were moved out.
The border is open 6am to 2pm.
El Chaparral crossing times have increased.
The Xtra boarder agents sent were mainly for processing.
No. Have not seen charging of the boarder, Tons of campers from all over waiting to cross.
Hotel I stay at has had Russians cycling in n out for 2 years now.

So, to be clear, you are sitting there behind your keyboard hundreds of miles away from the border and you are calling a law enforcement officer who crosses it regularly a liar?

bladegunner

not unlike yourself am guessing. it's only a guess.

dogwalker

bladegunner

should barry welcome these humans access to his cape cod, coachella, dc domicile?

dogwalker

Omg that was dumb as shit... seriously.  He's talking about an OFFICIAL border crossing which indeed can be a pain at times. I've crossed at least 50 different ones myself.  The issue (in any country) is with the non-official crossings.  Get the difference?  Just hate it when people try to twist facts to promote their agenda and think people are stupid enough to fall for it.

Danno

they like to say the number that have crossed, but never say the number that got turn back, which is a high percentage.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Bande

Quote from: Blkfyre on May 18, 2023, 07:34 PMSo, to be clear, you are sitting there behind your keyboard hundreds of miles away from the border and you are calling a law enforcement officer who crosses it regularly a liar?
Yes. I call your story BULLSHIT.
I cross Monthly and see with my eyes as stated.

Bande

Quote from: dogwalker on May 22, 2023, 12:10 PMAn opinion by me...I don't care.
You do not care is repeated throughout the site.
Obviously you do care since you continue making these useless statements..

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on May 23, 2023, 09:49 PMYes. I call your story BULLSHIT.
I cross Monthly and see with my eyes as stated.

I shouldn't be surprised you don't believe it. You wouldn't know the truth if it got caught trying to steal an election...

dogwalker

So....I'm the only one making useless comments (according to some that are brain dead) here?  That's hilarious.