Tucker Carlson and Don Lemon out at Fox News

Started by Blkfyre, Apr 24, 2023, 11:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danno

shows you how many people drank the kool aid
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Apr 30, 2023, 10:28 AMTheir ratings are still better than any other news network.

Bad things that were well attended:

Nazi rallies
Roman Colosseum
Lynchings in American South

No, I am not comparing them directly, just saying that just because a thing is well attended does NOT mean it is a good thing...

Romanticlover

Nobody watches NewsMax or NewsNation except a few people on YouTube, the cable companies cancelled them.
Are we having fun yet?

Danno

more lies
Quote from: Romanticlover on Apr 30, 2023, 04:41 PMNobody watches NewsMax or NewsNation except a few people on YouTube, the cable companies cancelled them.

Romanticlover

Quote from: Danno on May 01, 2023, 09:13 AMmore lies

Prove me wrong oh wise one who never uses proper grammar or punctuation.
Are we having fun yet?

Danno

Xfinity ch 717-News Nation, ch 1115- NewsMax

Blkfyre

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Apr 30, 2023, 04:41 PMNobody watches NewsMax or NewsNation except a few people on YouTube, the cable companies cancelled them.

So what if it is wrong. I like Romanticlover's report anyway, lol.
Too much sex is still not enough.

lifes_good

Quote from: Hobby on Apr 27, 2023, 01:25 PMBandee must be in shock and still crying over Tucker being fired.  Oh well, he will get over it like the flu... One good thing is no more Tucker video clips... LOL

Has anyone heard from Bande? I have no idea what TC withdrawals are like. Hope he's ok.

Romanticlover

Lets look at the ratings shall we:

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/these-are-the-top-rated-cable-news-shows-of-2022/521247/

NewsMax was 48th and NewsNation didn't even make the top 100 list, I read they are 188th.

More people watch My Pillow infomercials than NewsNation. lol
Are we having fun yet?

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on May 03, 2023, 02:38 PMLets look at the ratings shall we:

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/these-are-the-top-rated-cable-news-shows-of-2022/521247/

NewsMax was 48th and NewsNation didn't even make the top 100 list, I read they are 188th.

More people watch My Pillow infomercials than NewsNation. lol

Those are higher ratings than you claimed a few messages ago :)

Blkfyre

https://gizmodo.com/fox-news-media-matters-tucker-carlson-dominion-1850409614

The Carlson videos, released under the headlines "FOXLEAKS...," show the far-right former Fox pundit making off-the-cuff remarks about sexual technique, making lewd insinuations at a makeup artist, griping about court proceedings, and lambasting Fox's online streaming platform, Fox Nation. The videos add to the pile of potential reasons that Fox may have opted to fire Carlson last week, in the aftermath of the company's ginormous settlement with Dominion Voting Systems.

Blkfyre

https://gizmodo.com/fox-news-media-matters-tucker-carlson-dominion-1850409614

The Carlson videos, released under the headlines "FOXLEAKS...," show the far-right former Fox pundit making off-the-cuff remarks about sexual technique, making lewd insinuations at a makeup artist, griping about court proceedings, and lambasting Fox's online streaming platform, Fox Nation. The videos add to the pile of potential reasons that Fox may have opted to fire Carlson last week, in the aftermath of the company's ginormous settlement with Dominion Voting Systems.

In another set of videos he tells Piers Morgan, "if we're going to talk about sex, I'd love to hit some of the fine points of technique." In yet another, he describes and unknown person's girlfriend as "kind of yummy," in a shudder-inducing voice. A video from Tucker Carlson Today captures him saying he can't assess his own appearance and simultaneously disparaging and sexualizing his audience, adding "I wait for my postmenopausal fans to weigh in on that."

Media Matters also released a clip of the pundit bemoaning his participation in the Dominion trial, calling the election tech company's lawyer a "slimy little motherfucker," and saying the Dominion deposition "triggered the shit" of him.