Marjorie Taylor Greene Announces Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden, Garland,

Started by Bande, May 18, 2023, 12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

Marjorie Taylor Greene Announces Articles Of Impeachment Against Biden, Garland, Wray

Like Like x 1 View List

Bande

Like Like x 1 View List

HighStepper

Marjorie Taylor Greene the MAGA scream queen is a crazy nut job.

We've seen this impeach Biden movie for the last couple of years, *yawn*

Impeachment is not because a president is performing in the job poorly. Have to prove a crime.

By recklessly throwing around the impeachment charges MAGA Republicans hope to take the sting out of Donald Trump's two impeachments.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Trumps first impeacment was a joke and waste of time...but the impeachment Trump should have been removed from office then tried for treason and insurrection... Greene is a big mouth bitch...

Romanticlover

This will go nowhere in the House, McCarthy has enough problems. If it did by some miracle get passed in the House it will die in the Senate.

Having said that, I would still do Marjorie. lol
Are we having fun yet?

DoctorTaco

Quote from: Romanticlover on May 19, 2023, 06:54 AMHaving said that, I would still do Marjorie. lol

Make sure your dick is in her mouth to shut her the fuck up.  But, yes, I'd bang her too. I'd also do CO's Bobert, and AZ's Kari Lake. All right-wing nutjobs but attractive women. Add Sarah Palin to that list too.

Danno

MTG is on steriods, The unhinged rage is a sign. Wouldn't touch her with a 20 ft pole.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Romanticlover

AOC is a left wing wacko but I would do her too as long as she kept her mouth shut.
Are we having fun yet?

zoezane

I'll be the judge, I just gave MTG a gag order.  And, I'm waiting for a tornado to take her away.  Bad karma for evilness.  Romantic Lover now you can do her! 

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

HighStepper

Quote...Having said that, I would still do Marjorie. lol

They say crazy women are hot in bed.

Danno

tell me how she's a wacko, so that a 5th grader understands it.
Quote from: Romanticlover on May 19, 2023, 11:57 AMAOC is a left wing wacko but I would do her too as long as she kept her mouth shut.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on May 19, 2023, 11:57 AMAOC is a left wing wacko but I would do her too as long as she kept her mouth shut.
You cannot view this attachment.

bats

Romanticlover

Are we having fun yet?

zoezane

@HighStepper hey Gene MTG is wacked, I know she'd be just a good fuck for sperm dumps.  HA HA HA
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor