Verdict in Trump Trial

Started by HighStepper, May 30, 2024, 02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bligslick and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

DoctorTaco

Quote from: bats on May 30, 2024, 10:22 PMWhat? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Seriously, though, there's a sentencing hearing on July 11th. Then Trump will appeal. It's so not over. lol

It is a loooong way from being over. Sadly, Trump still has a great chance of being elected again. This conviction and legal issues will propel more MAGA Trumpers to go vote in November, while speculation is that the AA voters won't make the effort to go vote for Biden.  Just like the last few elections, it will come down to a handful of "swing" states like OH, PA, MI, FL, and a few others. 

HighStepper

Trump lies at his rally, claiming the judge wouldn't allow him to have witnesses, wouldn't allows us to talk, he wouldn't allow us to do anything.

The witnesses called by Trump's defense were terrible witnesses. Trump chose NOT to talk which is HIS right.

The sad thing is all the misguided souls that believe his bullshit. The despicable thing is Republican Congressional leaders parroting Trump's lies, when they know better. 
Too much sex is still not enough.

WolfDragon

I had a good feeling that Dump would be found guilty of most of the charges
   But not all 34 of them.

I figure that at least 1 or 2 charges, the jury would not be able to come to a decision.

Try to have a good time.

Danno

Central Park 5, trail was in same court house 34 years ago, it's a match. Trump spent small fortune on full-page ads calling for their execution. Today known as the Exonerated Five. Interesting.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome