Cult Members Talk Trump on PBS

Started by bats, Jun 16, 2023, 06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jun 19, 2023, 07:41 AMThere are cult members in both parties.

Oh really? Trump leads the Cult member in the Republican Party. Who is the cult leader in the Democratic Party?
Too much sex is still not enough.

dogwalker

OK...come on.....reminder......any video you see is just a slice of history at that specific place and time.
If you think it represents all of any event you are dumb as fuck.

Romanticlover

Quote from: HighStepper on Jun 19, 2023, 03:14 PMOh really? Trump leads the Cult member in the Republican Party. Who is the cult leader in the Democratic Party?

Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, AOC and Chuck Schumer to name a few.

Crime is out of control in blue cities and businesses are fleeing but people keep voting for Democrats, no matter how bad it gets some Democrats will continue to vote along party lines.
Are we having fun yet?

dogwalker

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jun 19, 2023, 04:30 PMJoe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, AOC and Chuck Schumer to name a few.
Crime is out of control in blue cities and businesses are fleeing .

Maybe in SF but liberals be liberals......duh. But Republicans do dumb things in other states.
It's hilarious to me how so many think one side is angels and the other is devils.  Super naive.

Romanticlover

Quote from: dogwalker on Jun 19, 2023, 04:38 PMMaybe in SF but liberals be liberals......duh. But Republicans do dumb things in other states.
It's hilarious to me how so many think one side is angels and the other is devils.  Super naive.

That was my point, some people vote along party lines instead of voting for the best person.
BTW: it's also happening in Chicago and NYC.

One of my favorite quotes:
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result."
Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jun 19, 2023, 04:30 PMJoe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, AOC and Chuck Schumer to name a few.
Are you comparing Trump, an authoritarian demagogue, to four popular politicians on the left? Which one is the cult leader? lol

That you named four people defeats the comparison on its face. Do you see that?

HighStepper

It's possible for a cult to have more than one leader, but that's atypical.

The cult leader has an uncanny ability to get people to follow him unquestioningly. Cult members are devoted to the leader, not to the leader's ideas. The leader has complete control over his followers. there is no questioning of his decisions, and he is accountable to no one within the group. Link

The Democrats do not have a singular charismatic leader that can do no wrong.

Romanticlover

Quote from: HighStepper on Jun 19, 2023, 06:04 PMThe Democrats do not have a singular charismatic leader that can do no wrong.

'Democrats have no charisma and always do wrong.'

There, I fixed it for you.  :P
Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jun 19, 2023, 09:44 PM'Democrats have no charisma and always do wrong.'

What you did was avoid the fact that your earlier assertion was bullshit.

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jun 19, 2023, 09:44 PM'Democrats have no charisma and always do wrong.'

So we agree the Democrats are cultless, lol.

dogwalker

Everyone is PERFECT.  That's the one thing we can agree on.