sick joe

Started by bladegunner, Jun 16, 2023, 07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bladegunner

eva was tactful in her response to joe grasping her chest. If he sniffed her hair do you think she would have decked him?

Bande

HighStepper

Biden Hugging Longoria
The first lady was the first person to speak at the event. Longoria spoke second. When Longoria finished her remarks, she and Joe Biden hugged. This was not the hug that ultimately went viral. During this first hug, Longoria appeared to thank him for the screening just after he had said something else to her. While the audio was somewhat difficult to make out, it sounded like Longoria possibly said to him, "I love you. Thank you for this. Thank you." Link

The moment can be seen and heard at the 8:10 mark in this YouTube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzIWLUvQYJ0&t=490s
Too much sex is still not enough.

dogwalker

Oh LORD......people have to examine EVERY second of what a celebrity does.   What if people did that to you?  Get over it and move on.

Romanticlover

Biden is in NorCal this week begging for more money so he can stay in office, not sure why since he won't debate other Democrats.

As for Eva Longoria, she should of slapped the old perv.
Are we having fun yet?

Bande

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jun 19, 2023, 04:36 PMBiden is in NorCal this week begging for more money so he can stay in office, not sure why since he won't debate other Democrats.

Raising money for the general election.

The Washington Post reported on April 20 that the national Democratic Party will "support Biden's reelection" and "has no plans to sponsor primary debates."This sparked a furious response from House Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene, along with anger from Kennedy and Williamson. Why does Marjorie Taylor Greene care?

Despite Greene's suggestion that the lack of a Democratic primary debate is "communist," there is no history of either main party organizing primary debates when they have an incumbent in the White House seeking a second term. The Republican Party didn't hold any primary debates ahead of the 2020 presidential election, when incumbent Trump easily was again chosen by his party. Link

Danno

Trump has no plans to debate
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Bande

HighStepper

dogwalker

Instead of examining people's asshole with a microscope and nit picking about your obsessive pet peeves, the facts for now are:

Biden is President.
House is Republican controlled unless....
Senate is Democrat controlled unless....