How many crimes has Hunter Biden committed?

Started by Romanticlover, Jun 20, 2023, 08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danno

wow, if you don't know that all this is true, you haven't been paying attention for the last few yrs
Quote from: Romanticlover on Aug 01, 2023, 11:33 AMI want proof instead of rumors, show me links to stories where the Trump's did all those things.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Aug 01, 2023, 11:33 AMI want proof instead of rumors, show me links to stories where the Trump's did all those things.
  • Trump made $160 million in foreign business deals as president. Link 1 Link 2 Link 3
  • Jared Kushner got a $1.2 billion lease on a NY City property from a Qatarcompany Link 1 Link 2 Link 3
  • Ivanka's Trademark Requests Were Fast-Tracked In China. Link 1 Link 2 Link 3
  • Trump and Kushner both signed business deals worth billions of dollars with the Saudis after leaving office. Link 1 Link 2 Link 3
  • Don Jr.'s personal business partner Gentry Beach, got access to top national security officials. Link 1 Link 2 Link 3

Too much sex is still not enough.

Danno

Awesome work there, Buddy.
Quote from: HighStepper on Aug 01, 2023, 05:16 PM
  • Trump made $160 million in foreign business deals as president. Link 1 Link 2 Link 3
  • Jared Kushner got a $1.2 billion lease on a NY City property from a Qatarcompany Link 1 Link 2 Link 3
  • Ivanka's Trademark Requests Were Fast-Tracked In China. Link 1 Link 2 Link 3
  • Trump and Kushner both signed business deals worth billions of dollars with the Saudis after leaving office. Link 1 Link 2 Link 3
  • Don Jr.'s personal business partner Gentry Beach, got access to top national security officials. Link 1 Link 2 Link 3

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Romanticlover

Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Sep 06, 2023, 08:51 PMEmails show that then VP Biden was aware of the Burisma deal.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/then-vp-biden-signed-off-on-hunter-business-partners-burisma-talking-points-email-reveals/
Hey, I'm all in favor of exposing any misconduct by the current president, but I'm not seeing anything in this story.

The headline claims that an email reveals something. Fine. But the story cites a letter from Comer that characterizes the email despite never having seen it?

When I tried to view a copy of Comer's letter on the committee website, it wasn't there despite being listed there as a document the public could view. Maybe that's some temporary glitch.

Anyway, I'm a little lost. I wish the Republicans would come up with some actual evidence if they're going to continue teasing everyone like this.

Romanticlover

Quote from: bats on Sep 07, 2023, 01:27 AMAnyway, I'm a little lost. I wish the Republicans would come up with some actual evidence if they're going to continue teasing everyone like this.

Be patient, the Biden family corruption runs deep so it will take time to bring it to the surface.
Are we having fun yet?

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Sep 07, 2023, 08:32 AMBe patient, the Biden family corruption runs deep so it will take time to bring it to the surface.

Hasn't been like 4 years since the whole laptop thing? How long is long enough to wait?

Romanticlover

Quote from: Blkfyre on Sep 07, 2023, 09:53 AMHasn't been like 4 years since the whole laptop thing? How long is long enough to wait?

Yeah 50 so called experts* called the laptop "Russian disinformation" and social media censored anyone who mentioned it.
Corruption runs deep.

*still waiting for those 50 experts who signed that document to apologize and say they were wrong

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/19/hunter-biden-story-russian-disinfo-430276
Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

House MAGA extremist spinning all around getting tangled up in their underwear. Can't show any proof that Joe Biden was involved in Hunter Biden's scheme as they keep pushing innuendoes. Hunter Biden is expected to be indicted. So much for Joe Biden controlling and weaponizing the Justice Department.

Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Sep 07, 2023, 08:32 AMBe patient, the Biden family corruption runs deep so it will take time to bring it to the surface.
This is the problem. Republicans keep saying there's all this corruption, and they keep talking about their investigations into Joe Biden, but they still haven't produced any evidence.

And, by the way, didn't the FBI have this laptop for a long time? If the DOJ has been weaponized (as all the Trumpies keep saying) and there's any evidence of wrongdoing on that laptop, wouldn't they have produced something by now?