Biden Announces 180 Barrels of Oil From Reserves

Started by Hobby, Mar 31, 2022, 10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on Apr 01, 2022, 08:38 AMAnd yet you question why Democrats voted for Biden when it's almost universally agreed they voted for the same reason, to keep Trump out of office?

Yes! And now many Democrats have buyer's remorse paying the price along with the rest of us for this incompetent boob!

HighStepper

"Incompetent boob" is a term that just as easily could be applied to Trump.

In politics there always is a "buyer's remorse" for the elected president. Typically that is why we see Congress flip during the midterms.

The Democratic left thinks he is not fulfilling campaign expectations. Then there are those that think he is too progressive.

As Republican, I'm a Democratic outsider finding a lot of them as having idealistic ideologies. Presidents after running from the left or right, need to be able govern from the center. This angers/frustrates the extremes.

March 18, 2022 Poll

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

https://fantasysaloon.com/gallery/21_01_04_22_1_34_23.jpeg
Too much sex is still not enough.

Zep

I have not heard of any one that I know who voted for Biden that now wishes they'd have voted for the criminal trump. Are there some who wish inflation hadn't jumped up? sure, but they understand the quick recovery of the world economy and the shortages causing prices to rise. 

I only hear from those who never vote or those who voted for trump.  They wish trump had won.
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.