Dirty Demoncrtats are RUNNING SCARED and can not fight fair.

Started by Bande, Jun 22, 2023, 03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romanticlover

Quote from: HighStepper on Jun 23, 2023, 05:34 PMLying to the court, trying to introduce false documents as evidence, is NOT a part of their job.

True but lawyers do it all the time, Hillary and Bill Clinton are lawyers and they are liars.
Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jun 23, 2023, 05:51 PMTrue but lawyers do it all the time, Hillary and Bill Clinton are lawyers and they are liars.
The issue is not about lawyers lying on TV, but about lying in documents submitted to the court. While you can have your impression, you have no proof that they did it.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Romanticlover

Quote from: HighStepper on Jun 23, 2023, 06:11 PMThe issue is not about lawyers lying on TV, but about lying in documents submitted to the court. While you can have your impression, you have no proof that they did it.

Bill lied to Congress about having an affair and Hillary lied about having classified documents on a personal server.
As for impressions...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4MaUIk0Thc
Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

The discussion is about Project 65 going after lawyers that submit false documents to a court of law. I was not discussing the lies of politicians in a venue other than a courtroom.

BTW, Bill and Hillary are no longer licensed to practice law.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Romanticlover

The reason I'm talking about the Clinton's is because their friends are funding and running the 65 Project as I previously mentioned.

'Details: David Brock, who founded Media Matters for America and the super PAC American Bridge 21st Century and is a Hillary Clinton ally and prolific fundraiser for Democrats, is advising the group.

The project was devised by Melissa Moss, a Democratic consultant and former senior Clinton administration official.'
Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jun 23, 2023, 08:25 PMThe reason I'm talking about the Clinton's is because their friends are funding and running the 65 Project as I previously mentioned.
You're talking about the Clintons because you don't like them. No other reason than that, as they have nothing to do with Project 65.

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jun 23, 2023, 08:25 PMThe reason I'm talking about the Clinton's is because their friends are funding and running the 65 Project as I previously mentioned.

'Details: David Brock, who founded Media Matters for America and the super PAC American Bridge 21st Century and is a Hillary Clinton ally and prolific fundraiser for Democrats, is advising the group.

The project was devised by Melissa Moss, a Democratic consultant and former senior Clinton administration official.'

They are private citizens. So what if their friends are involved in this?

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jun 22, 2023, 11:11 PMI agree and that's my point of my rant, what the 65 Project is doing is un-American. They want to shame Trump's attorneys.

If they are innocent, then how is going through the courts un-American? Isn't that the American way?

bladegunner

dogwalker