OMG

Started by Fishhunter, Jul 07, 2023, 10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishhunter

Could you imagine if Trump had this while he was in office!
I can't imagine that just a small bag of coke was found it was probably an ounce or two....lol
Life is what you make it

Fishhunter

Cocaine in the White House.
But the money these guys have got is not just a dime or a quarter bag is probably an ounce or two.....lol
And now they're saying is found in the library and now is say it was a locker?
Who gives a s*** but this a****** in office anything is possible.....
Life is what you make it

zoezane

Was it planted to ruin the WH?  Just saying.  with all that is going on, it would not surprise me.  Boom Boom!
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Danno

Found where hundreds of touist pass by daily
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

bats

Quote from: Fishhunter on Jul 07, 2023, 10:24 PMCould you imagine if Trump had this while he was in office!
I can't imagine that just a small bag of coke was found it was probably an ounce or two....lol
They never would have found any while Trump was there because Don Jr. would have already snorted it all.

dogwalker

As I recall Trump claims to not drink or do drugs.

Romanticlover

Quote from: bats on Jul 08, 2023, 04:39 PMThey never would have found any while Trump was there because Don Jr. would have already snorted it all.

That's just a rumor, there's no evidence that Jr did drugs.
Hunter on the other hand was kicked out of the Navy for testing positive for cocaine and there's all those videos from the crackheads laptop that he forgot to pickup at the repair shop.

As for the bag of coke the Secret Service found, it was either a staffer or a Secret Service agent who left it.
Are we having fun yet?

dogwalker

love the confidence......lol

Romanticlover

Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jul 08, 2023, 06:01 PMThat's just a rumor, there's no evidence that Jr did drugs.
Hunter on the other hand was kicked out of the Navy for testing positive for cocaine and there's all those videos from the crackheads laptop that he forgot to pickup at the repair shop.
I was joking. I don't care about some bag of coke of unknown provenance.

zoezane

bats, I don't care about that stupid coke either.  I'm focusing on being kind wherever I go.  If I can assist and make it easier for a human.  Working on my common sense with my big sense of humor.  Wither we like it or not we are are all in the same human family on this planet.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Romanticlover

The Secret Service closed the investigation due to them not being able to pull a fingerprint or DNA sample.

My question is: don't they have security cameras in the White House?
Every Walmart and Target store has security cameras.

They had an ex-Secret Service agent on TV the other day saying it's stupid to have tourists and staffers enter through the same door, she also said it was a bad idea to allow tourists in the first place. Tourists have to pass a background
check before they are allowed in, she said some tourists had warrants for their arrest.
Are we having fun yet?

Danno

Guess all of Trumps team shouldn't be allowed in the white house after they get out of prison
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jul 16, 2023, 07:53 AMThe Secret Service closed the investigation due to them not being able to pull a fingerprint or DNA sample.

My question is: don't they have security cameras in the White House?
Every Walmart and Target store has security cameras.
Every news story I've seen says they reviewed security footage and didn't find anything helpful to the investigation. So, yes, they have security cameras. Obviously.

Romanticlover

You must really like me bats because you always come up with a snide reply.
Mongo not like that, Mongo straight.
Are we having fun yet?