OMG

Started by Fishhunter, Jul 07, 2023, 10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

On Fox News the cocaine discovery and stalled investigation by the Secret Service has garnered a prominent place in their news coverage...Cocaine Gate.

I would like to know how much of a gram of cocaine there was and what was the purity. (How many times had it been stepped on?)

Was there anything else besides the baggie of cocaine in the  cubbyhole?

To me speculating that is was tourist in not plausible. More likely a staff person heading to a secure location wanting to get it off their person before a subsequent search. OR someone that is stirring up trouble for shits and giggles.

The fun Right Wing guesswork is to claim it his Hunter Biden who is a known cocaine addict. Trust me on this, a seriously recovering addict is not going to have cocaine, and an active addict is not going to leave his cocaine where it can be easily found by someone else.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Romanticlover

This is why I agree with the Secret Service agent, there shouldn't be any tourists in the WH but if they do then they shouldn't have access to the entire WH. Both tourists and staffers had access to that cubby hole, maybe they should post a SS agent there if they aren't going to spend $50 on a security camera.

This isn't about left-wing or right-wing conspiracies, it's about securing the residence of our President.
What if someone brought in a listening device or a bomb, or stole valuable items.
Like Like x 1 View List
Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jul 16, 2023, 01:20 PMThis is why I agree with the Secret Service agent, there shouldn't be any tourists in the WH but if they do then they shouldn't have access to the entire WH.
Do you actually believe tourists have access to the entire White House?

The White House is where the head of the executive branch has his offices. Traditionally, we allow the public some access to most government buildings, but I would argue that some public access is especially important for the offices of the elected president.

It would be pretty weird if the entire White House was completely off limits to the public.

Romanticlover

I don't want tourists visiting my house and they don't need to be visiting the Presidents house, I have no desire to visit the WH and see Mr Magoo.

Citizens should have a right to visit Congress, I want to see AOC and MTG get in a cat fight.
Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jul 16, 2023, 09:05 PMI don't want tourists visiting my house and they don't need to be visiting the Presidents house, I have no desire to visit the WH
No tourist needs to visit the White House, and it doesn't matter that any particular person has no desire to visit. That's not the point.

Instead, what's important is that the public be warmly received, under appropriate circumstances, at the place occupied by the person they elected to represent them as the head of our executive branch.

HighStepper

Inside the White House on a Public Tour
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOgwIAU05Y8

Video length 3:46

They spent about 45 minutes walking through the White House. No videos are allowed, so join us for a sneak peak photo album on what you see inside the White House on the public tour.
Too much sex is still not enough.