Congressional Hearing Attack on FBI

Started by HighStepper, Jul 14, 2023, 02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jul 15, 2023, 07:41 AMTrump locked down the country in March 2020 and correctly identified where COVID-19 came from(the Wuhan Lab), it was the Democrats in Congress who said it was racist to blame China and said Trump was over-reacting. I'll agree he said some crazy shit afterwards but saying he "hid a pandemic" is utter BS.
Nobody has conclusively shown whether the virus originated from the lab or the animal market. If you believe they have, just because right-wing media said so, you're a fool.

dogwalker

Trump was probably not in China at the time COVID infected the first people there. 
So how is it that he could "correctly identify" anything that happened there? 
They reacted to what they suspected and that's about all there is to it.
It was a guess but one that worked out fairly well.
That's a bit different from having definitive facts.

A rather large blunder though was they waited too long.
Should have taken action about 2 months before they did instead of
claiming COVID was under control and would never get to the US.
(There were still flights from Europe and the rest of the world for example.)
I was actually in southeast Asia when COVID started.  They took lots of measures to contain it as best they could.
I come back to the US in early March, 2020 (a week before lockdowns) and virtually nothing is being done by comparison.
At that point I immediately realized the US was going to be in big trouble.
Yes our advanced vaccine technology eventually saved us and that was practically a miracle but  2 years and 1 million deaths later.

Blkfyre

Quote from: dogwalker on Jul 19, 2023, 12:49 AMTrump was probably not in China at the time COVID infected the first people there. 
So how is it that he could "correctly identify" anything that happened there? 
They reacted to what they suspected and that's about all there is to it.
That's a bit different from having definitive facts.

Trump "correctly identified" both bleach and light injected into the body would cure COVID. I'm fairly certain he could convince himself about labs in China...

dogwalker

I'd let him go first on that one.

Bande

Quote from: bats on Jul 18, 2023, 11:09 PMNobody has conclusively shown whether the virus originated from the lab or the animal market. If you believe they have, just because right-wing media said so, you're a fool.

Many have stated recently it was started from the lab. All walks of life, therefore your statement is incorrect.

Biden has suspended funding as well. Pretty much sums it up...

bats

bladegunner

understand logic. what is trumpian logic? you any good at it?
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

Danno

Trump logic= lie about it then lie about saying the first lie. They are the best people until you turn on him, then he doesn't even know you.

Quote from: bladegunner on Jul 20, 2023, 07:15 PMunderstand logic. what is trumpian logic? you any good at it?
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

bladegunner

bladegunner

sincerely, michael avenatti. fund me bro.

bladegunner

melt not in the heat. if you do, request backup. dont be a flake. of. snow.your bordering on being smart. this is true. compass adjust. that is all. as you wer3e. carry on