Trump Russian Hoax..

Started by Bande, Aug 09, 2023, 11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

Justice to be served.. Of course with the system now with fairness this ASS will not get what he deserves..
Many people eating CROW now..

Charles McGonigal, a former FBI agent linked to the 2016 Trump Russia collusion probe is set to plead guilty for working illegally with a sanctioned oligarch, per court documents. So this high ranking FBI agent was secretly working with Russia while trying to entrap a sitting US president, Donald Trump. For many this finally feels like some justice.

TRUMP 2024

Danno

what does laundering money have to do with Trump?
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Aug 09, 2023, 11:12 AMJustice to be served.. Of course with the system now with fairness this ASS will not get what he deserves..
Many people eating CROW now..

Charles McGonigal, a former FBI agent linked to the 2016 Trump Russia collusion probe is set to plead guilty for working illegally with a sanctioned oligarch, per court documents. So this high ranking FBI agent was secretly working with Russia while trying to entrap a sitting US president, Donald Trump. For many this finally feels like some justice.

TRUMP 2024
No one is eating CROW. It's a MAGA fantasy that desperately tries to deflect from the legal woes of their precious cult leader.

Copy of McGonigal Indictment

Too much sex is still not enough.

HighStepper

Quote from: Danno on Aug 09, 2023, 11:32 AMwhat does laundering money have to do with Trump?
You need to look at Right Wing media such as the National Review which is known for publishing misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Note their headline, "Ex-FBI Agent Who Helped Initiate Trump-Russia Probe to Plead Guilty to Illegally Working for Russian Oligarch."Key word is "HELPED" not the driving force behind the Rusian probe of Donald Trump. Link

The article correctly lists the Mueller's investigation, but leaves out that the probe achieved multiple guilty pleas and convictions of prominent Trump campaign figures. Mueller's Russian Investigation collected millions of dollars in fines and asset confiscations, more than paying for the cost of the investigation. .

Danno

interesting article about the Paul Manafort, Oleg Deripaska connection.
https://time.com/5401645/putins-oligarchs/
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

HighStepper

Quote from: Danno on Aug 09, 2023, 02:02 PMinteresting article about the Paul Manafort, Oleg Deripaska connection.
https://time.com/5401645/putins-oligarchs/
You cannot view this attachment.

dogwalker

Bande

Quote from: HighStepper on Aug 09, 2023, 12:58 PMYou need to look at Right Wing media such as the National Review which is known for publishing misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Note their headline, "Ex-FBI Agent Who Helped Initiate Trump-Russia Probe to Plead Guilty to Illegally Working for Russian Oligarch."Key word is "HELPED" not the driving force behind the Rusian probe of Donald Trump. Link

The article correctly lists the Mueller's investigation, but leaves out that the probe achieved multiple guilty pleas and convictions of prominent Trump campaign figures. Mueller's Russian Investigation collected millions of dollars in fines and asset confiscations, more than paying for the cost of the investigation. .

And thus Trump leads the republican polls and is ahead of ChinaBiden in the polls as well. Kind of weird all these allegations fire up when A hunter or ChinaBiden story breaks. Media and the Left wingers lambasting.

Kind of Funny how many support a family that has sold out our Country for personal benefit and not support someone that supports Freedoms and our Constitution.. Maybe they should move to China and see how they like it..

NEXT.

TRUMP 2024

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Aug 09, 2023, 08:28 PMKind of Funny how many support a family that has sold out our Country for personal benefit and not support someone that supports Freedoms and our Constitution.. Maybe they should move to China and see how they like it..

Wow, that is assbackwards. There is a MAGA attack ad speculating Biden's have gotten 17 million. The Trump crime family has taken BILLIONS OF DOLLARS. Trump trampled all over our Constitution and has openly attacked the US Constitution.

They didn't take Trump's passport, so Benedict Donald is free to go live in Saudi Arabia.

dogwalker

Most want freedom and while most may support most of the Constitution most also want to change various aspects of the Constitution.  Biden probably wants to ban (certain) gun ownership and legalize abortion nationwide.  Trump probably wants unlimited terms.  DeSatanist might want to ban Disney and books.  Pence would rather be hung than change it.  Good for him.  He'll never be President though.  He's done.

zoezane

It will be hilarious how a female judge makes "the loud mouth orange face" accountable.  I'm counting the minutes for the best party of the century.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor