“The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again”

Started by Blkfyre, Aug 21, 2023, 11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danno

I thought he wasn't friends with Putin, now he wants to live with him. His plane isn't designed to fly over the Atlantic. lol

BREAKING: Donald Trump idiotically digs his legal hole even deeper by unleashing a threat to flee to Russia and live with Vladimir Putin after the judge in the Fulton County set his bond at $200,000 and barred him from intimidating witnesses.

While he claimed separately that he will surrender to local Georgia authorities on Thursday, a Truth Social post has set off alarm bells even if it's ostensibly a "joke."

In the truly bizarre post, Trump whined that the "failed District Attorney of Fulton County (Atlanta), Fani Willis" has "insisted" on his current bond.

"I assume, therefore, that she thought I was a 'flight' risk - I'd fly far away, maybe to Russia, Russia, Russia, share a gold domed suite with Vladimir, never to be seen or heard from again," Trump taunted.

The idea of Donald Trump fleeing the country like a cartel boss is NOT farfetched in any sense. This is a man who has spent his entire life breaking the law and now faces the possibility of finally paying the price for his crimes. Of course he has at the very least considered fleeing — and will find the idea even more appealing if he's convicted.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

HighStepper

Secretaries of State in Michigan, Nevada, Georgia, Pennsylvania, are looking at the possibility of declining to put Trump on the ballot. If they take this action it will start the litigation process in the courts.
Too much sex is still not enough.

zoezane

I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

bats

Well, all the indictees have surrendered. It's amazing how the threat of jail can get even outlaws like these to comply.

You cannot view this attachment.

Blkfyre

Quote from: bats on Aug 25, 2023, 02:47 PMWell, all the indictees have surrendered. It's amazing how the threat of jail can get even outlaws like these to comply.

You cannot view this attachment.

It's funny Trump had enough pull to keep the Feds from releasing it but this DA just said "LOL Nope!"

Bande

Total waste of time and money to effect a election. Thus why all the dates have been pushed up to coincide with Georgia's elections..

Another item the judge steps up campaign funding drive to coincide...

Realize the Judge has another Hi Profile Case for racketeering going for a Year now. They have not been able to seat a jury.

There is something called Presidential Immunity...  This will go no where...

bats

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Aug 25, 2023, 07:21 PMTotal waste of time and money to effect a election. Thus why all the dates have been pushed up to coincide with Georgia's elections..

Another item the judge steps up campaign funding drive to coincide...

Realize the Judge has another Hi Profile Case for racketeering going for a Year now. They have not been able to seat a jury.

There is something called Presidential Immunity...  This will go no where...

Uhm, if that was true, if he was really immune, then why do we have this?

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Oh, that's right, because he did something outside the scope of the Presidency therefore the clause that would give him immunity doesn't apply.

Bande

Non relevant.
A President is not a Officer.
Therefore this tactic does not work.

TRUMP 2024

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Sep 20, 2023, 05:18 AMNon relevant.
A President is not a Officer.
Therefore this tactic does not work.

TRUMP 2024

Again, if he were immune he couldn't have been either charged or booked

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Sep 20, 2023, 05:18 AM...A President is not a Officer...
If we conclude that the elected president was not an "officer of the United States" then that would mean he cannot have the case against him in Georgia moved to Federal Court.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Bande

Quote from: HighStepper on Sep 20, 2023, 12:22 PMIf we conclude that the elected president was not an "officer of the United States" then that would mean he cannot have the case against him in Georgia moved to Federal Court.

You as well as I know innocent till proven guilty. This case has not concluded.

Non the less if the Left continue and succeed all one has to do is write in the Name. The Left have not been too successful and running scared that the time is running out...

Filing roughly 92 frivolous cases in a attempt to tie Trump up from campaigning. Actually making him Stronger..

Trump 2024

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Sep 20, 2023, 02:59 PMYou as well as I know innocent till proven guilty. This case has not concluded.

Non the less if the Left continue and succeed all one has to do is write in the Name. The Left have not been too successful and running scared that the time is running out...

Filing roughly 92 frivolous cases in a attempt to tie Trump up from campaigning. Actually making him Stronger..

Trump 2024

Trump is VERY familiar with filing frivolous lawsuits: https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-courts-election/fact-check-courts-have-dismissed-multiple-lawsuits-of-alleged-electoral-fraud-presented-by-trump-campaign-idUSKBN2AF1G1

"State and federal judges dismissed more than 50 lawsuits presented by then President Donald Trump and his allies challenging the election or its outcome."