Sen. Bob Menendez and wife indicted on bribery charges

Started by Romanticlover, Sep 22, 2023, 09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danno

Joel Osteen had $600,000 in a wall

Quote from: DoctorTaco on Sep 23, 2023, 08:14 AMWHO keeps $480,000 in cash at home? They found money in a safe, in boxes in the closet, and in envelopes in his suit jackets.

I'll tell you who keeps that much money at home: someone with something to hide, aka, a crook.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

bladegunner

let's leave hilary out of this bleach baby. appreciate your suggestion for rubmap by the bye.

bladegunner

me and the clinton foundation are fixing to go back to haiti to get it back from where it once belonged jojo.we got cell phones, mri's all kinds of groovy fixin's yo. ax me how..i'll let you know. all we need is a donation yo cause here of late, funds be running low.

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Sep 23, 2023, 08:54 AMThe NJ governor has asked Menendez to resign, so far he's only stepped down "temporarily" from being the chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.
It's interesting how the Democrats always hold their own accountable. This is far from the first time.

That is not the case with the Republicans. Despite the apparent fraud he committed to get there, George Santos is still sitting in a congressional seat. Almost all of them are still backing Trump, which is amazing considering his many indictments and his wanting his party to shut down the U.S. government and throw the world economy into turmoil solely to save his own sorry ass.

And what are Republican voters going to do about it? Why, they're going to vote for him, of course!

But sure, both sides are the same.

zoezane

bats, I agree.  Trump at boarding school, they couldn't control his hatful angry behavior.  He has never grown up and vocally promised he would get even like right now.  Trump hates humanity and life itself.  He encourages demonic behaviors in his followers.  I spoke with baby sister again for one week.  She went on praising Trump, Ted Cruz and threw me under the bus.  I stopped talking to her again for 50th time.  She is a lost soul.  She sees life as a victim like Trump.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Romanticlover

Menendez refuses to resign, says the cash is "personal savings".

Didn't mention the gold bars though.
Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Sep 25, 2023, 09:41 AMMenendez refuses to resign, says the cash is "personal savings".

Didn't mention the gold bars though.
Evidence.
You cannot view this attachment.

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenttools/robert-menendez-indictment-document/e9ff4e956cb8dfc9/full.pdf
Too much sex is still not enough.

DoctorTaco

Quote from: Danno on Sep 23, 2023, 10:19 AMJoel Osteen had $600,000 in a wall

Have you ever met a tele-evangelist who wasn't a crook or pervert? They are all con men.

zoezane

Doctor Taco (I agree bro). I was raised in a money power hungry tele-evangelist church that fosters hidden perverts.  I'm the girl who will tear down the steeples with book. Promising salvation from heaven is a con job.  Just because you go to church, pay tithing doesn't guarantee you get heaven (ask the dead prophet who crossed over and was told he was a evil dude)..  The said church foster abuse to women and children, none of the church leaders do anything about it.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

HighStepper

Bob Menendez's wife struck and killed pedestrian in New Jersey in 2018. Nadine Arslanian Menendez was behind the steering wheel of a car at the center of a fatal crash. Shortly after the wreck, they were given a brand-new Mercedes luxury car as a gift.

Arslanian, as she went by before her marriage, never faced charges for the deadly crash in Bogota, New Jersey for killing 49-year-old Richard Koop. There is no record showing whether police asked Arslanian if she had consumed drugs or alcohol. Arslanian also reportedly did not receive a sobriety test. A police report on the crash stated that Arslanian was "not at fault" for the accident because Koop was "jaywalking and did not cross the street at an intersection or in a marked crosswalk,"

Arslanian Menendez had been complaining about the whereabouts of her car after the crash. Four months after the crash, Arslanian and Menendez received a brand-new Mercedes-Benz convertible from Wael Hana, an Egyptian American businessman Link

IMHO, even though news reports paint Menendez and he wife as callous people never expressing sorrow for the death a man, the accident is not the core issue. It is the motivation for the gift and what special favor was potentially done for it.
Too much sex is still not enough.

bladegunner