House Speaker???

Started by HighStepper, Oct 18, 2023, 09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Oct 26, 2023, 06:04 PMBOOM!
It is about to happen. Major changes and left wingers will be eating crow..
ChinaBiden lovers will see the major Liars......
Mike Johnson was awesome choice....
  • Opposes abortion rights
  • Opposes same-sex marriages
  • Opposes separation of Church and State
  • Opposes people's ability to chose their sexuality
  • Opposes the electoral results of the 2020 election

How well he is in alignment with MAGA political views will not be the determining factor as to how good of a choice he was as Speaker. The test will be can he govern. He has to deal with a slim Republican majority in the house, a Democratic control Senate, and a Democratic White House.

Too much sex is still not enough.

zoezane

Mike Johnson is the mouthpiece for thug Mr. Trump/  The economy is just fine BUT the collective energy field of America is Pessimistic.  The negative words and vibrations from Mr. Trump, Putin, China, No Korea, Hamas are bombing the minds of America (the world).  November 2023, America Collective Pessimism is here.  Too many humans are pouring too many negative thoughts into the Quantum Field.

I'm a TM meditator THAT was laughed at in a forum we all know about.  Meditators in Washington DC, biggest crime month, August, made the crime go down.  That's how powerful people's minds are.  They do not want us to know how powerful we are. 

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/12452936/526826495132288160?hl=en
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Danno

New speaker thinks they had dinosaurs on Noah's ark, because he thinks the earth is 6000 yrs old.
Blames divorce and abortion for mass shootings. Blames abortion for the reason social security must be cut, less bodies paying into it.
He was the #1 leader of overturning the election. Thus the big lie. How Christian of him. 
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Romanticlover

We had a moderate speaker(McCarthy) but the Democrats voted him out, now we are stuck with a religious MAGA speaker.
Like I said before, be careful what you wish for.

Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Nov 02, 2023, 09:48 AMWe had a moderate speaker(McCarthy) but the Democrats voted him out, now we are stuck with a religious MAGA speaker.
IMO, How the Democrats messed up was by not getting word to Tom Emmer, Republican whip, when he was a nominee for Speaker. Emmer voted to certify the 2020 election results and is not a Trump sycophant. The Democrats could have all "not voted" leaving the majority of voting republicans to electing the Speaker.

Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Nov 02, 2023, 09:48 AMWe had a moderate speaker(McCarthy) but the Democrats voted him out, now we are stuck with a religious MAGA speaker.
McCarthy had the advantage of being a semi-normal human being compared to so many other Republicans today, but he proved he would do anything to get the speakership. That is, until it was obvious he'd lost it, at which point he acted as though he was a man of principle. LOL

For Democrats, McCarthy's dishonesty made him unworthy of their support during his ouster by his fellow Republicans. (Again, blaming Democrats for that is missing the point by a wide margin.)

But, yes, for the moment we've got a MAGA nutcase in charge. But he's a weak speaker who gives the Democrats an advantage in 2024 not only because Trump's movement is dying but also because he doesn't have the fundraising ability of a McCarthy.

Blkfyre

You keep leaving out Republicans voted him out, Democrats just went along with it...