Whitehouse and the Media

Started by Bande, Nov 29, 2023, 06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

Polls are so bad for Biden that the Whitehouse is working with the media to manipulate the Peoples minds.
The Whitehouse is working behind the scenes with the media to get positive coverage.
Talk about Election manipulation...

LMAO
TRUMP 2024

zoezane

I stand for the brilliant constitution.  Trump's Magas, they manipulate medias coverage, it's a given they will spread lies about democracy.  They break the rules and project their crimes they have committed on good hearted people.  That's Hitler, heil Trump, heil Hitter, heil Hitler Trump (brainwashed evilness).  I love theses insane words by Trump, "President Obama is now the President and Biden works under him".  Keep it up, Trump your own Satanic words are destroying your human body.  HA HA HA.  I have a sister in Sac who drinks the kool-aid of Trump's evil karma.  She's handicapped, abused my her husband for years.  Trump loves men who abuse women, grab them by the pussy. 

The predator trump at 10 years old swore he'd get even with America (he was kicked out of this high class boarding school and his parents did not discipline  him).  Hitler reincarnated into Trump.  We still have Hitler with us now.  It's the war of good and evil, the evil never wins.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

HighStepper

Quote from: zoezane on Nov 29, 2023, 09:16 AM... It's the war of good and evil, the evil never wins.
Trump is the embodiment of evil.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph in the world is that good men do nothing."

"The arc of the moral universe will bend toward justice—but only if we pull it"

Too much sex is still not enough.