Trump Hates on Haley's Husband

Started by HighStepper, Feb 10, 2024, 04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

Trump mocks Haley's husband's absence while Melania is also not present. Former President Donald Trump used a campaign stop in Conway, South Carolina, to mock rival Nikki Haley's husband, Michael, for his absence on the campaign trail even though Haley is overseas serving with the US Army National Guard.
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2024/02/10/donald-trump-mocks-nikki-haley-husband-south-carolina-2024-acostanr-vpx.cnn

Trump has a history of being anti military with his contemptuous comments.

On POWs Trump says he likes people that didn't get caught. Link

Trump called war dead 'losers' and 'suckers,' Trump lies about his disparagement of POWs Link

Trump made up injury to dodge Vietnam service. "Mr. Trump claimed (his medical deferment) was because of a bone spur, but when I asked for medical records, he gave none. Link

Here is what Democrats, independents, longtime conservative Republicans don't understand. The MAGA base just doesn't care. It does not matter how hypocritical, how rude, how much he lies, how much criminal activity, how much fraud/grift he engages in, MAGA does not care.  No one in that crowd that whooped it up over his mocking Haley's husband even gave a thought about where was Trump's wife or Trump's daughter who received billions from serving in the White House. MAGA don't care.
Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

Quote from: HighStepper on Feb 10, 2024, 04:13 PMHere is what Democrats, independents, longtime conservative Republicans don't understand. The MAGA base just doesn't care. It does not matter how hypocritical, how rude, how much he lies, how much criminal activity, how much fraud/grift he engages in, MAGA does not care.  No one in that crowd that whooped it up over his mocking Haley's husband even gave a thought about where was Trump's wife or Trump's daughter who received billions from serving in the White House. MAGA don't care.

I think it's worse than that. I believe his norm-breaking, rudeness, and criminality are what many of his core supporters like about him.

dogwalker

Trump is pro-Trump.  He's anti-all else.

Romanticlover

Trump won the SC primary and beat Haley in her own state. lol
Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

The polls said she would get around 30%, however she got around 40%. Nikki Haley during her speech to the supporters congratulated Trump on the win. When she said was still staying in the race people cheered. First time I've seen a campaign that lost not have a sadness and disappointment as the mood.

The Trump campaign strategist finally got him to stop punching down at Nikki Haley.  Act like this is the General Election.

I'm glad Haley is staying in the race. It gives the non MAGA Republicans an opportunity to express their political position.

bats

I think she's smart to stay in the race to see if he suffers another setback in court. I didn't major in political science, but 40 percent of the vote of her own party against the guy who's supposed to be the alpha dog seems pretty substantial to me.

Romanticlover

Nikki Haley is smart and nice but there's no way she's going to be President. If she can't even win her own state then it's over. I predict she will drop out after Super Tuesday, which is in a couple weeks, Trump will get the majority of delegates and the money from her donors will dry up.
Are we having fun yet?

zoezane

Nikki Haley plays a very import part breaking down Trump that called Melania ... Mercedes.  Dementia runs in his family, his undisciplined dad raised a monster spoiling him when he failed all his business deals.  Hilarious how maga numb out on his lies.  I use the block button a lot on the Net.  Rated Stupidity is the #1 Trump maga family movie titled "Sickness".  Amazing how they lie on lie with Trump Nation of Lies.

If you're goin act stupid you'll get stupid.  They follow their leader "look what they did to me".  Now I see demon trumps endgame.  He makes maga feel like he's sympathetic.  I know your suffering but cares ONLY about my selfish bent mind with dick.

Nikki will show us what a big, fat idiot trump is by triggering off his raging monster.  GO NIKKI, she is my hero with Mary Trump, E. Jean Carroll, Fani Willis, N.Y. AG Letitia James (seize all his properties, hit him in his empty pockets).

Cannon, she has betrayed the female collective of this planet.  She lies just like Trump.  Go to prison.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Danno

there you go again, not paying attention.
Haley is out raising Trump big time. 40% of the votes are going to others.

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 25, 2024, 07:42 AMNikki Haley is smart and nice but there's no way she's going to be President. If she can't even win her own state then it's over. I predict she will drop out after Super Tuesday, which is in a couple weeks, Trump will get the majority of delegates and the money from her donors will dry up.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Danno

Watched a video the other day with a former MAGA person explain to a current member, that MAGA is a Cult and you have been scammed. She ran down the whole list of things Trump claims to have done while President, that are all lies that he repeats over and over.  lol

Romanticlover

People are wasting their money donating to Haley when she doesn't stand a chance.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/20/haley-biden-donors-trump-00142363

On a side note: Steve Garvey hasn't spent $1 on campaigning but he's expected to win the Republican primary here in CA and be on the November ballot
Are we having fun yet?

Danno

People sending Trump money is the biggest waste I can think of. Trump campaign spent $2.6 million more than donated in January

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 25, 2024, 10:51 AMPeople are wasting their money donating to Haley when she doesn't stand a chance.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/20/haley-biden-donors-trump-00142363

On a side note: Steve Garvey hasn't spent $1 on campaigning but he's expected to win the Republican primary here in CA and be on the November ballot

HighStepper

Quote from: Danno on Feb 25, 2024, 10:37 AMWatched a video the other day with a former MAGA person explain to a current member, that MAGA is a Cult and you have been scammed. She ran down the whole list of things Trump claims to have done while President, that are all lies that he repeats over and over.  lol
Numerous YouTube Videos on the topic of which you speak.

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 25, 2024, 10:51 AMPeople are wasting their money donating to Haley when she doesn't stand a chance.
You are not getting it. The support and money for Nikki Haley's campaign is not for her to win, but to piss off and frustrate Trump. 

Once Trump becomes the official Republican Party's presumptive presidential nominee, he will essentially have the keys to the RNC. Many Republicans want her to push back against this for as long as they can. Donald Trump is pushing for his daughter-in-law Laura Trump to be co-chair of the RNC. Nikki Haley's Republican presidential campaign blasted Lara Trump's remarks that Republican voters are interested in having the Republican National Committee pay father-in-law Donald Trump's legal bills.

So, we may not win, but it doesn't mean we have to go down without a fight.

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 25, 2024, 10:51 AMOn a side note: Steve Garvey hasn't spent $1 on campaigning but he's expected to win the Republican primary here in CA and be on the November ballot
Garvey has "Shifty Schiff" spending money on his behalf.  All the ads about Garvey who surging in the poll is too conservative, voted for Trump twice, is meant to promote Garvey among conservatives. Schiff would rather face Garvey in the General Election than face Katie Porter.

Romanticlover

Quote from: Danno on Feb 25, 2024, 11:38 AMPeople sending Trump money is the biggest waste I can think of. Trump campaign spent $2.6 million more than donated in January

If you clicked on the link in my last post you will see Haley also spent about $1.5 million more than she brought in during the same month.

I don't understand donating to ANY candidate when you can't take a tax deduction.
Are we having fun yet?