Trump Hates on Haley's Husband

Started by HighStepper, Feb 10, 2024, 04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

Maybe her husband waa fucking Trump's wife!

Romanticlover

As I predicted the donors are pulling donations to Haley, Koch announced they won't be donating to her campaign anymore.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/koch-network-stop-funding-nikki-haley-americans-for-prosperity-rcna140425
Are we having fun yet?

Danno

Ms. Haley's husband, Maj. Michael Haley, a National Guardsman who is deployed to Africa.

Quote from: Hobby on Feb 25, 2024, 10:48 PMMaybe her husband waa fucking Trump's wife!
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 26, 2024, 07:48 AMAs I predicted the donors are pulling donations to Haley, Koch announced they won't be donating to her campaign anymore.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/koch-network-stop-funding-nikki-haley-americans-for-prosperity-rcna140425
With respect to the Nikki Halley campaign, Seidel wrote that Americans for Prosperity knew from the start that the path "faced the longest odds" but that given the stakes, it "couldn't sit on the sidelines."

Instead, Americans for Prosperity Action will focus its resources down the ballot on House and Senate races.
"AFP is a great organization and ally in the fight for freedom and conservative government. We thank them for their tremendous help in this race," Haley's campaign said. "Our fight continues, and with more than $1 million coming in from grassroots conservatives in just the last 24 hours, we have plenty of fuel to keep going."

When Nikki Haley drops out of the race it will NOT be because of a lack of money. Look to see what happens after Super Tuesday. At some point there is probably a bigger personal cost to keep campaigning when there is little chance to win the nomination.
Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 26, 2024, 07:48 AMAs I predicted the donors are pulling donations to Haley, Koch announced they won't be donating to her campaign anymore.
And I predicted that today would be Monday.

zoezane

Haley is a smart women to down trump who lies more than Hitler.  Anyone who supports trump is just like him, a traitor.  It gets me how theses haters are not thankful for anything. All they do is swim in their complaining sea about everything.  GOP, magas, republicans, it will not end well for all of them.  They hate on every cell in their bodies and will take them out. Keep it up, they won't feel good, they will suffering more than they can handle.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Romanticlover

"No bucks...no Buck Rogers" - The Right Stuff
Are we having fun yet?

zoezane

Now I see, haters are speaking in tongues no one can understand.  That's what dark energies do, they confuse to trick themselves and others.  Those who see this will never be deceived.  Never.  It fun to watch them deceive themselves with their angry vibrations.  Trump the big drug user is losing his nose snorting to keep his energy up.  The cry baby deceiver that will abandon all his followers & lead them into hell.  The soldier who set himself on fire is a good example of what magas will do to themselves for Trump.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

zoezane

Anyone one who supports trump supports putin.  Good people are terrorized with high levels of fear, magas are a threat to the United States of America.  Magas GOP republicans are Russian loyalists that have engaged in high treason.  Trump's comments on the death Alexei Navalny, he loves that putin killed him.  Trump will do anything to stay in power to prove his love for putin.  Magas are mindless shameful cowards with some very deep wounds who are not citizens of the United States.  I appalled Nikki Haley who has big balls that stands up to weak vile trump.  GO NIKKI.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor