Sham Impeachment

Started by HighStepper, Feb 14, 2024, 07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

House Republicans impeached Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas on Tuesday, making him the first Cabinet secretary since 1876 to be impeached by the House. A week after a first attempt that fell short and caused heartburn for GOP leadership, Mayorkas was impeached in a second vote, 214-213.

DHS spokesperson Mia Ehrenberg said in a statement. "While Secretary Mayorkas was helping a group of Republican and Democratic Senators develop bipartisan solutions to strengthen border security and get needed resources for enforcement, House Republicans have wasted months with this baseless, unconstitutional impeachment."
Link

Speaker Mike Johnson rushed the vote before Democrat Tom Suozzi who replaces
Santos
could be seated, as that would have probably caused the vote to fail.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Bande

Quote from: HighStepper on Feb 14, 2024, 07:08 PMHouse Republicans impeached Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas on Tuesday, making him the first Cabinet secretary since 1876 to be impeached by the House. A week after a first attempt that fell short and caused heartburn for GOP leadership, Mayorkas was impeached in a second vote, 214-213.

DHS spokesperson Mia Ehrenberg said in a statement. "While Secretary Mayorkas was helping a group of Republican and Democratic Senators develop bipartisan solutions to strengthen border security and get needed resources for enforcement, House Republicans have wasted months with this baseless, unconstitutional impeachment."
Link

Speaker Mike Johnson rushed the vote before Democrat Tom Suozzi who replaces
Santos
could be seated, as that would have probably caused the vote to fail.

And Demoncrats would never do such a thing? LMAO
On the last vote Demoncrats pulled someone in off a medical to get the votes.. LMAO
It is politics. All parties pull this shit..
This Is going no where.
Mayorkas is acting on Bidens authority. Biden is sole responsible for the border issues and can end it now with his authority. He wants open borders and to influx the states with ILLEGALS.
Purely the administration is against the people and supporting other Countries.
OUR COUNTRY should be #1. No aid to Ukraine or any other Country, period!

Danno

The Boarder issue is solely on Trump now that he ordered the House to not pass the Boarder bill that the Republicans wanted. So don't come in here speaking bull shit.
The GOP is only good at 2 things, cutting taxes for the rich, and wasting time doing nothing for their pay check. The MTG's, Boebert's of the world are only their for 3 terms to get their retirement benefit's. Not to help the American people.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Feb 15, 2024, 12:45 PMAnd Demoncrats would never do such a thing? LMAO
On the last vote Demoncrats pulled someone in off a medical to get the votes.. LMAO
It is politics. All parties pull this shit..
This Is going no where.
Mayorkas is acting on Bidens authority. Biden is sole responsible for the border issues and can end it now with his authority. He wants open borders and to influx the states with ILLEGALS.
Purely the administration is against the people and supporting other Countries.

Cool. So, in that thinking, you are saying that Trump gave the orders and bears sole responsibility for all these guys too, right?

https://www.newsweek.com/guide-trump-allies-whove-pleaded-guilty-been-convicted-crimes-1735298
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/many-trumps-orbit-have-faced-criminal-charges-2023-02-16/
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-state-department-appointee-sentenced-6-years-role/story?id=104604054

Romanticlover

Mayorkas is as worthless as that drag queen who was stealing women's luggage at the airport who was in charge of nuclear waste. lol
Are we having fun yet?

Romanticlover

Quote from: Danno on Feb 15, 2024, 01:16 PMThe Boarder issue is solely on Trump

That's a typical response, blame everything on Trump even though he isn't President.
Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Bande on Feb 15, 2024, 12:45 PMOUR COUNTRY should be #1. No aid to Ukraine or any other Country, period!
It's possible to do more than one thing at the same time. Providing money and weaponry to Ukraine is the least expensive way for the U.S. to protect against Russian expansion in Europe. If you don't think it's in our interest to help Ukraine, then you've probably been watching too many idiots on YouTube.

As for the border, you seem unaware that Trump opposed a rare bipartisan bill to address some of the problems. And Republicans are just stupid enough to think that's not going to hurt them in November. LOL

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Feb 15, 2024, 12:45 PMIt is politics. All parties pull this shit..
NO! Neither the Democratic or the Republican Party has ever "pulled this shit" before. Only the new MAGA Republicans led by the RINO Donald Trump have done an unconstitutional sham impeachment.

Quote from: Bande on Feb 15, 2024, 12:45 PMMayorkas is acting on Bidens authority. Biden is sole responsible for the border issues and can end it now with his authority. He wants open borders and to influx the states with ILLEGALS.
That is the bullshit MAGA Mike, Speaker of the House, is peddling.
Without changes to immigration laws or more funding to manage the growing number of migrants arriving at the Southern border, not much of what Biden can try will stick — just as was the case for presidents before him. Link House Republicans blocked requests for the funding needed by Biden. Then they blocked the bipartisan bill of the Senate which by the way was supported by The union that represents front-line Border Patrol agents

Quote from: Bande on Feb 15, 2024, 12:45 PMPurely the administration is against the people and supporting other Countries.
Isolationists believed that World War II was ultimately a dispute between foreign nations and that the United States had no good reason to get involved.Link

Like Ronald Reagan said, we give support to those fighting Russian over there so we don't have to fight Russia here.

The equipment the US has been giving Ukraine is not the latest technological weaponry. The US is obtaining new systems to replace what it gives Ukraine, modernizing the American weaponry. Also, a lot of American business/workers manufacturing weapons are benefiting from the aid given to Ukraine.

Also see:  Fact Sheet: Us Assistance To Ukraine

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 15, 2024, 02:33 PMThat's a typical response, blame everything on Trump even though he isn't President.
Trump says 'blame it on me' if border bill fails. Link

Danno

the only time Trump has told the truth
Quote from: HighStepper on Feb 15, 2024, 03:58 PMTrump says 'blame it on me' if border bill fails. Link
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Romanticlover

Quote from: Tuscano on Feb 15, 2024, 07:54 PMillegal immigration is what will save social security.

It's destroying our social services meant for Americans.

They have to be working legally in order to be paying into social security, when people work "under the table"
they don't pay taxes.
Are we having fun yet?

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 16, 2024, 04:43 AMIt's destroying our social services meant for Americans.

They have to be working legally in order to be paying into social security, when people work "under the table"
they don't pay taxes.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/18/us/undocumented-immigrants-taxes-cec/index.html

It's a surprising fact that's often overlooked in the immigration debate.

Undocumented immigrants pay billions of dollars in federal taxes annually, between tax returns filed and taxes deducted from paychecks, experts estimate.

You were saying?

Hobby

House Republicans dont have anything better to do with their time.  They are going to lose big in November!

zoezane

Trump has no one to blame but himself in ALL his crimes sprees (that's all he knows, a big screaming hustler).  AND he does not take responsibility for anything.  Oh, look what they did to me with all his followers.  Trump is a insecure male with a bent dick and he knows it.  Since it's not up to standard dicks, he's furious.  Hitler was the same way with his incestous deformed dick.  He killed all his women with his weird sex games.

Shocking how Trump's penis ignited fear horror rage to the entire planet, impeachment scams, down right war threats.  Those who love him are traitors just like him.  He's not human with his maga victims, it's not going to end well.  Trump has no morals, no resprct for the constitution, a generational spoild brat.  He hates America with his GOP.  He builds a boarder wall then blames everyone, it's Biden's fault.  He gets his thugs in Congress to do his dirty work.  Everything around Trump dies.  Trump is a monster just like Hitler and Putin.

Watched https://www.amazon.com/Hitlers-Secret-Sex-Life/dp/B0B6PXGW58
Hitlers Secret Sex Life on Amazon.  It makes sense how Hilter was made into a monster by his parents.
Trump was never made accountable by his parents as a child.  Trump promised at a early age he would destroy America.  Well lookie that ...           (b)

P.S. Donald Trump BLAMED America for the Murder of Alexei Navalny on Truth Social.  Now I know magas are stupid.  Mon President Day 2024
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

HighStepper

Quote from: zoezane on Feb 19, 2024, 09:15 AMP.S. Donald Trump BLAMED America for the Murder of Alexei Navalny on Truth Social.  Now I know magas are stupid.  Mon President Day 2024

See: https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?msg=17418