Sham Impeachment

Started by HighStepper, Feb 14, 2024, 07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoezane

Reading all these words and how Russian intelligence was involved in the Hunter Biden case, is just prove that the GQP, especially James Comer and Mike Johnson, are Russian assets and actively working against the US.

I'm looking forward to all the drama bull-shit comments on this one.  Got my popcorn ready HighStepper.  I love you bro.

I'll be at the door with my citizen arrest for comer and johnson and have their clearance badges removed with all privileged.  Go to jail.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Tuscano

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 16, 2024, 04:43 AMIt's destroying our social services meant for Americans.

They have to be working legally in order to be paying into social security, when people work "under the table"
they don't pay taxes.

Ahh the clueless...They use others' SSNs; They can easily apply for a "TIN" AND PAY THEIR TAXES!!!

Dig deeper...We need them.
Vorresti essere me

Romanticlover

Quote from: Tuscano on Feb 27, 2024, 07:59 PMAhh the clueless...They use others' SSNs; They can easily apply for a "TIN" AND PAY THEIR TAXES!!!

Dig deeper...We need them.

Like the illegal from Venezuela that killed the nursing student in GA?
He and his brother were using fake green cards.

Maybe you saw in the news the Sac city councilman who owns Viva Supermarkets and was employing illegals, he got booted off the city council.

Not only are illegals taking jobs(and housing) from Americans but many are criminals.

Are we having fun yet?

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 28, 2024, 07:49 AMLike the illegal from Venezuela that killed the nursing student in GA?

Maybe you saw in the news the Sac city councilman who owns Viva Supermarkets and was employing illegals, he got booted off the city council.

Not only are illegals taking jobs(and housing) from Americans but many are criminals.

Yes, because natural born citizens are not criminals only people from other countries. Oh, wait...

Danno

I'm more worried about nut job Trumpers
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Romanticlover

Quote from: Blkfyre on Feb 28, 2024, 09:15 AMYes, because natural born citizens are not criminals only people from other countries. Oh, wait...

Yeah like the thugs who shot up the Chiefs victory parade, an innocent mother died and a bunch of children got shot.
Are we having fun yet?

Romanticlover

Quote from: Danno on Feb 28, 2024, 09:46 AMI'm more worried about nut job Trumpers

Trump handily beat Haley in MI, he even got more votes than Biden did.
America is speaking and you Democrats need to listen.
Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 28, 2024, 07:49 AMLike the illegal from Venezuela that killed the nursing student in GA?

Imagine thinking that two anecdotes, one about a crime and the other about a local politician, provide any defense of the original point that "illegals" supposedly don't pay taxes.

When you assert that BMWs are cheap to maintain, and someone counters with data showing the opposite, do you reply by noting that you once saw a BMW crash into a telephone pole?

HighStepper

Quote from: Danno on Feb 28, 2024, 09:46 AMI'm more worried about nut job Trumpers
A thread posted Aug 11, 2022 listed MAGA-world fanatics that have called for violence and civil war urged on by Right Wing political leaders. It has gotten worse since then.
https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?msg=7903

Too much sex is still not enough.