Trump to Pay $362 Million for Fraud

Started by zoezane, Feb 16, 2024, 12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoezane

https://www.newsweek.com/mary-trump-comments-donald-trump-net-worth-1872262

GOOD NEWS:  Mary Trump posted, trump is getting hit HARD on court fines over 500 million, banks will not touch him.  His NY properties will be seized.  We're taking down the GIANT criminal, ALL his money.  He's toast.  Hows that going for yeah, Trump Magas GOP republicans.

We got this weak con man and his no money.  HA HA HA party time
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

zoezane

According to Trump, Russia defeated Hitler?! The ignorance and stupidity of this man has no bounds.  His followers have no eyes, no ears, no heart who believe such crap from his vile mouth.  Russian soldiers, Britain and USA together stopped Hitler.  Over 1000 attempts to kill Hitler. He was on drug cocktails by a freaky doctor.  When the drugs were gone, his Parkinson's disease, Hitler killed himself with his incestuous deformed dick.  He killed all his underage girlfriends.  Hitlers Secret Sex Life
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Bande

Quote from: zoezane on Feb 22, 2024, 04:53 PMAccording to Trump, russia defeated Hitler?! The ignorance and stupidity of this man has no bounds.  His followers have no eyes, no ears, no heart who believe such crap from mus vile mouth

Funny thing is no fraud was proven.
In fact the bank even testified there was no fraud.
The Bank testified they would loan to Trump again. Judge said no, no ,no.. lol
Its a sham.
The amount was determined by the Judge with the assets Trump has designed to Break Trump and take him out of election race. They will FAIL Again.
Pure Election interference..

Danno

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Romanticlover

Quote from: Danno on Feb 22, 2024, 10:24 PMit cost the city taxes

Because of the sham trial, how much did the city/state spend on a trial where there weren't any victims and Trump payed the loan back in full?

As for those gold sneakers Trump was selling: he sold 2200 pairs in a few hours

https://www.axios.com/2024/02/18/trump-sneakers-never-surrender-launch
Are we having fun yet?

zoezane

It don't matter what said, the lying thief never started out right, ask Warren Buffet.  Trump never started good at the start.  So cry a little for your orange god with his bent dick that studied Hitler (who was a incest baby with his one ball and hole on the end of his dick).  Good one Trump, you made the right choice to follow Hitler for your raping stealing sex life.

Right now Trump is threatening death to those who oppose him.  No wonder his followers are numb.  They live in fear of being executed.  His followers lie to themselves since their egos are never wrong even though they know Trump is a evil monster.  I have boxes of kleenex for all your tears baby.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Romanticlover

I've studied history and read a lot of books but can't find where Hitler raped anyone yet he killed millions.

Stalin killed millions of his own people too, he let his son die in a German POW camp because he hated him. Stalin's first wife killed herself because she couldn't stand him anymore. Stalin's #1 hitman, Lavrentiy Beria, raped and killed a bunch of his own people too.

Shall we discuss Mao and Pol Pot?

Are we having fun yet?

Hobby

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 23, 2024, 04:36 AMBecause of the sham trial, how much did the city/state spend on a trial where there weren't any victims and Trump payed the loan back in full?

Under the New York law there did not need to be victims

Danno

nobody actually got any shoes. just a promise. lol, money gone. lol

Danno

seven causes of actions
Persistent and Repeated Fraud
Falsifying Business Records
Conspiracy to Falsify Business Records
Issuing False Financial Statements
Conspiracy to Falsify False Financial Statements
Insurance Fraud
Conspiracy to Commit Insurance Fraud

If one of us did this we would be in jail.
Trump saying if they can do this to me, they can do it to you. Proves he thinks he above the law.

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Feb 22, 2024, 07:36 PMFunny thing is no fraud was proven.
In fact the bank even testified there was no fraud.
The Bank testified they would loan to Trump again. Judge said no, no ,no.. lol
Its a sham.
The amount was determined by the Judge with the assets Trump has designed to Break Trump and take him out of election race. They will FAIL Again.
Pure Election interference..
FRAUD WAS PROVEN
This was previously explained in detail several times. Yet the Trump BS lies continue to pop up like spam advertising. Please see.
https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?msg=17361

Danno in the above post gives a concise recounting of the charges.

Trump committed a crime in New York.
Perhaps to make this simplistically clear, assume a 55 year old man regularly performs oral sex on a 16 year old girl in California. The girl loves the orgasms he gives her. She likes the clothes and jewelry he buys her, she likes that he pays for her and her best friend to attend Taylor Swift concerts. The man is arrested for rape. The girl says no rape because she wanted it. The man committed a crime in California.
Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 23, 2024, 04:36 AMBecause of the sham trial, how much did the city/state spend on a trial where there weren't any victims and Trump payed the loan back in full?

Was it a "sham trial" because, as you claim, there were no victims? Or do you believe the Trump bullshit about how everybody's always picking on him?

The victims were everyone in New York who played by the rules. When you do business with regulated financial institutions, it's against the law to falsely inflate the value of your assets. To the extent that Trump cheated his way to more favorable terms than he would have obtained had he told the truth as the law requires, he benefited from ill-gotten gains.

It doesn't matter that the bank didn't sue Trump. The government has an interest in enforcing the law for all the players in the marketplace.

Blkfyre

For those saying "There weren't any victims therefore the trial was a sham!" Here is a lawyer running down exactly what Trump did, and why his and his son's actions were found to break the law in a way laypeople can understand

Romanticlover

Well here's Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz on the verdict:

Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 23, 2024, 01:46 PMWell here's Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz on the verdict:
Dershowitz has been irrelevant for years, but he's so desperate to have his voice heard that he'll go on networks like Newsmax.

Note that he gives his opinion that the fines violate the 8th Amendment but then says if the fines are upheld, it will be because of Trump-hating judges in NY.

He was once a respected constitutional scholar, but now he's become a sad joke.