Trump’s net worth plunges $1 billion as his media stock tumbles

Started by Blkfyre, Apr 01, 2024, 05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Apr 04, 2024, 12:01 PMJust like Putin. Mysteriously, Putins only opponent dies in custody.
What is happening with ChinaBidens only opponent? Seems to be coming out the Whitehouse is conspiring many of these lawsuits designed to break Trump.
Holding Trump accountable for his crimes has nothing to do with communism.
Despicable MAGA delusions try to compare Trump to Alexei Navalny. Some MAGA devotes compare Trump to Jesus.
Previously discussed in detail. https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?msg=18082

Unlike the Trump presidency, Biden has stayed completely away from the DOJ prosecutions/indictments

Quote from: Bande on Apr 04, 2024, 12:12 PMHasn't been prosecuted for shit.

All the lies and fake testimonies that came to light and you seem good with that.

Now, I'am not saying the elections would not of changed, have you seen all the election fraud cases prosecuted for 2020. Georgia is one state, And Arizona another state..
MAGA devotees run and hide from the facts about the sworn testimony from longtime conservative Republicans that points to Trump's widespread criminality. What are the lies and fake testimonies of which you speak of?

60 lawsuits lost by Trump's crazy stolen election bullshit, and a host of Republicans that were in the Trump administration that pointed out the ludicrousness of a stolen election.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Danno

What are the lies and fake testimonies of which you speak of?

the ones they tell the cult on Fox Opinion channel
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Zep

Watch out for those communists. You might just get social security, Medicare, interstate highways, public libraries.   Just disgusting programs we all want eliminated!!   Oh wait... Lol
Agree +1 Agree +1 x 1 View List
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

Danno

dogwalker

Simple minds come up with simple mantras that they chant over and over and over because they have no mental ability to judge anything for themselves other than what is shoved down their throat which they accept without gagging.

zoezane

https://twitter.com/ZOEZANE/status/1776290731180851394

this explains why trump fails, ha ha ha, trump wrote me a letter telling me how how he likes me to say tiny balls
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Danno

dogwalker

dogwalker

DJT stock price is now less than half ($37/share) its all time high price ($79/share).
My guess:
Probably headed to $10/share since the original investors paid that
(it's how all SPACs work) and may (?) want out before it crashes to $1/share (its true value based on revenue).
Very few SPAC type mergers retain value.  Many are crappy companies that can't have an IPO like normal.

Update:  DJT down another 5% today (4/10/24) to ~$34/share.
Update:  DJT down another 5% today (4/11/24) to ~$32/share. 
Update:  DJT down another 3% today (4/12/24) to ~$31/share. 
Update:  DJT closed at $26.61/share on 4/15/24.