topless cleaning lady

Started by Danno, May 15, 2024, 09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danno

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

dogwalker

uh never....for the same reason I'd never have a "visit" by someone I don't know to my house.

zep

If I was single, I'd try it just to see where it might lead..

Fathernature69

There was a topless maid service that used to advertise in the phone book back in the day. 

I used them for several months, but every time a different person showed.  One was attractive, the rest not so much. 

If your expecting a 20 YOhottest, probably not.  If your ok with a 50 YO milf, or 40 overweight that is within realm. 

dogwalker

HighStepper

Years ago, I met a real hottie in a civi social situation. I had her come over to clean my house using my cleaning products and equipment. We progressed to the point of her doing a strip tease down to keeping panties on. She had the perfect body, pretty face, blonde hair green eyes. After about a year we got down to fucking. Oh BTW, she would still clean my house.  Housecleaning was the cover she used for her boyfriend.

I could see the potential of having a maid that would do housework in the nude/topless. If you click personality wise and put in the time (and money) it could lead to something.

I met a woman on craigs list that was actually looking for a "sugar daddy" to add her income. She was new at it, but used "housecleaning" as a cover.
Too much sex is still not enough.