Wealthy lawyer orchestrated Columbia U protest.

Started by HighStepper, May 05, 2024, 02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

You cannot view this attachment.

Non student, James Carlson, a 40-year-old with a rather privileged background masterminded the recent Columbia University protests. He's suspected of burning an Israeli flag during the demonstrations, and his activism extends to previous incidents of blocking bridges and tunnels. The Columbia protests took a violent turn as protesters caused damage in Hamilton Hall. Link

Carlson has been associated with anarchist circles for a considerable period and was previously apprehended during the tumultuous G8 protests in San Francisco back in 2005.
Too much sex is still not enough.

thaikhan

HighStepper

Quote from: thaikhan on May 05, 2024, 06:51 PMWhy can't I be this lucky? Hopefully they'll let me enroll and pass me too if this happens.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2024/05/05/us-news/columbia-law-students-want-school-to-pass-all-students-after-crackdown/amp/
"The student editors at the Columbia Law Review want administrators to cancel the law school's exams and pass all its students after cops cleared out an anti-Israel encampment last week — claiming in a letter that the police action left the student body "irrevocably shaken."

Poor babies can go home and get mommy and daddy to pay for their therapy. They are much too fragile to be lawyers.
Agree +1 Agree +1 x 1 View List

Romanticlover

Anyone with half a brain knew it was wealthy people funding these protestors, speaking of half, half of the protestors were not students. One of the morning shows said protestors were paid upwards of $700 a day.
Are we having fun yet?

Romanticlover

The rich donors are all leftist Democrats who hate their country, not one of the donors are conservative Republican.
I'll bet the Soros family is also funding some of these protestors.

Ever notice all of the protestors are wearing masks/hijabs and won't talk to the media?
Just like ANTIFA.
Are we having fun yet?

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on May 06, 2024, 10:22 AMThe rich donors are all leftist Democrats who hate their country, not one of the donors are conservative Republican.
I'll bet the Soros family is also funding some of these protestors.

Ever notice all of the protestors are wearing masks/hijabs and won't talk to the media?
Just like ANTIFA.

Yup, because conservatives NEVER wear masks...oh, wait...

https://theintercept.com/2017/09/11/berkeley-republicans-hope-more-left-wing-riots-will-create-pedestal-for-conservative-movement/
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

https://stateline.org/2020/10/13/emboldened-far-right-groups-challenge-cities-states/

https://www.newsweek.com/masked-white-supremacist-group-marches-through-boston-stirs-outrage-1721267

Danno

so, Democrats are funding the protesters that now hate Biden?
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Romanticlover

Quote from: Danno on May 06, 2024, 11:26 AMso, Democrats are funding the protesters that now hate Biden?

...or possibly foreign countries that hate the US.
The Feds can sentence unarmed protestors from Jan 6th but they won't prosecute these pro-Hamas protestors...makes perfect leftist Democrat sense to me. 
Are we having fun yet?

Danno

With over 20,000 women and children murdered by Netanyahu, everyone should be outraged. But Bobo said from the start he was going to bomb until nothing is left.
They have already built a new road all the way to the Mediterranean Sea where they plan on building resorts.

Danno

The Feds can sentence unarmed protestors from Jan 6th
you mean the ones that caused 5 deaths

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on May 06, 2024, 10:22 AMI'll bet the Soros family is also funding some of these protestors.
One cannot trust info posted on FaceBook. George Soros, a billionaire philanthropist, is a Jewish Hungarian Holocaust survivor who is often a target of anti-Semitic conspiracy theories. Open Society Foundations, has awarded grants to some groups the New York Post article linked to the demonstrations. But the connections between Soros' money and specific campus protesters involved several degrees of separation. Link

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on May 06, 2024, 11:33 AM...or possibly foreign countries that hate the US.
I believe that is a good assessment. Iran is large behind the scenes. Iran wanted to thwart the Arab nations coming together for mutual economic benefit and political cooperation. Russian bots pushing discord on social media platforms.

For sure there is big money funding the protests. All the tents, plywood, supplies, etc. I saw on the news covering the protest at UCLA. A big banner asserting that faculty and staff support the protesters. The cost of that banner has to be well over $1,000.00.

You cannot view this attachment.

Romanticlover

Quote from: Danno on May 06, 2024, 11:34 AMWith over 20,000 women and children murdered by Netanyahu, everyone should be outraged. But Bobo said from the start he was going to bomb until nothing is left.
They have already built a new road all the way to the Mediterranean Sea where they plan on building resorts.

And there it is, I knew one of you Democrats would show your true colors.

BTW, the US is trying to help Palestinians by sending them aid but retarded Hamas was firing mortars on them,
Israel and Egypt said "Fuck this" and closed the border.
Are we having fun yet?

zoezane

https://twitter.com/ZOEZANE/status/1787864715768860796/photo/1

The uneducated, tan pant boys are big Nazi cowards, oh we have a false president that is going to jail, yeah he's a big boy, the biggest war leader, he loves the idea of killing people with his wimpy tan pant boys with homemade shieled.  You can't fix stupid. 

I had a personal conversation with a Trump follower after they told me they are not educated.  Trump's people don't think, they listen to the smelly orange god who farts in court. 

Stupid Maga Talk:  I listened, he can't understand why gag ordered Trump goes 2 prison.  Shocked Maga said, "He could get killed".  My response, "Prison is the place to get killed.  Yes, Trump can get killed get his dream 4 bloodshed, the Universe gives U what want U, right?"

Dear Zoe, you knew all along the protestors were paid my trump stolen money.  It's good those protrestors arrested.  It's war time by vile mouthpiece Mr. Trump.  I'm a bragging, big mouth war god. that will insite war amongst my own people.  It's already happening.  The break down of the Maga army with bloodshed.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Romanticlover

Now the Palestinian protestors are on a hunger strike demanding the universities take care of them. lol
They're adults and it's not the responsibility of the universities to take care of them, if you're an adult and do stupid things then that's on you.

One more eerie historical coincidence: in 1968 the DNC convention was in Chicago and there were riots, in 2024 the DNC convention will also be in Chicago and I'll bet it's going to be spicy

Are we having fun yet?