Started by Sexykitty, May 21, 2024, 02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sexykitty

Sacramento, CA
On June 29th, 2024
Starts at 3pm
More info coming please RSVP

Hobby

I think I would like to attend if its okay.

thaikhan

3pm? Wow that's really early this time around

bligslick

Same. It's time to get out again. If permitted. I've taken some bold steps in the past, but never once did I put my interests above our community...

HighStepper

Quote from: thaikhan on May 21, 2024, 11:13 PM3pm? Wow that's really early this time around
Perhaps those that want the pool party experience. No law says you can't come later.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Zep

Quote from: thaikhan on May 21, 2024, 11:13 PM3pm? Wow that's really early this time around

Thats what time they have always started.  She does it to allow some people (me)  who can't get out at night, to still stop in for a bit. 
Like Like x 1 View List
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

dogwalker

My past understanding was it's not a precise, to the minute, set time.   More like a guideline.
However probably should not show up a 6 am before the party or 3 am after the party........ 
Personally.....although supposedly "no one" cares about my opinion.....I think a mid-afternoon time is great to take advantage of more daylight.
Sunset on June 29th in Sac is at 8:34 pm.

Romanticlover

Are we having fun yet?

Tuscano

I am in!!! @ bigslick...I "may" drop out of our golf date after NINE! HOLES! It depends on how many "holes" I bring to the party...
Vorresti essere me

HighStepper

Too much sex is still not enough.

DoctorTaco

RSVP for myself....

thaikhan

Quote from: Tuscano on May 24, 2024, 08:29 PMI am in!!! @ bigslick...I "may" drop out of our golf date after NINE! HOLES! It depends on how many "holes" I bring to the party...

For a full 18 holes, you gotta bring 3 ladies if you're dropping out after 9.
Like Like x 1 View List

Blackkoi

I think I can make it this time. Please RSVP me for this one. Thanks!
Useful Useful x 1 View List
Three pumps and a dump...

yourgirlforhire

Tuscano

I am also now  plus one  8)
Vorresti essere me