Verdict in Trump Trial

Started by HighStepper, May 30, 2024, 02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

Counts 1 through 34 guilty. Donald Trump has now been convicted of all felony charges. Donald Trump defense is asking to poll the jury.

Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

Shockingly, Trump told reporters afterward that the trial was rigged. /s

Danno

Felons can't join the military, Felon's can't vote, but they can be POTUS. This needs fixed.
Agree +1 Agree +1 x 1 View List
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Danno

the jury was made up of very smart people. 7 men 5 women

Quote from: bats on May 30, 2024, 02:23 PMShockingly, Trump told reporters afterward that the trial was rigged. /s
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

bats

Quote from: Danno on May 30, 2024, 02:28 PMthe jury was made up of very smart people. 7 men 5 women

Now we understand why Trump has said he loves the poorly educated.

Blkfyre

I am waiting for his defenders to chime in that it doesn't matter, it was fixed, he's innocent and was just railroaded.

Those same defenders would have been crowing about justice being proven out if he had been proven innocent, just like those same people who said the entire election process is rigged never said a thing about the Republicans that were elected those same days.

Blkfyre

Boy, did Trump sure do a lot of firsts while as President of the US...
First president in 28 years to not serve a second term.
First president in 45 years not to release any of his tax returns.
First president in 89 years to lose the presidency, the House and the Senate in a single term.
First president in 102 years to allow more than 120,000 Americans to die in a single virus outbreak.
First president in 129 years to lose the popular vote twice.
First president in 152 years to boycott his successors inauguration.
First president ever to fail to hit a 50% approval rating at any point during their presidency.
First president ever to be elected with the help of a foreign nation.
First president ever to be impeached twice.
First president ever to have a member of their own party vote for conviction in an impeachment trial.
First president ever to have an arrest warrant issued against him by a foreign nation.
First president ever to refuse to concede defeat.
First president to be banned from social media.
First president to refuse to ensure the peaceful transfer of power.
First president to have their home searched for official national security documents.
First former president found liable of sexual abuse, defamation & business fraud.
First former president criminally indicted (also the second, third and fourth).
First former president with a mugshot.
First former president to await a jury's verdict as the defendant in a criminal trial.
And now, the first former president to be a convicted felon.
So many firsts, so much winning.
He must be sick of it.
Agree +1 Agree +1 x 1 View List

Tuscano

$130,000 PLUS! Legal fees, court costs, drop in media stock..
Stormy indeed has a "GOLDEN PUSSY"!
Vorresti essere me

bats

I watched a bit of Fox News to see how they'd cover the verdict, and wow, the lies were plentiful!

Laura Ingraham said the judge ran his courtroom like something out of Stalin's regime (she probably didn't want to offend Putin).

Hannity repeated to his audience one of Trump's many lies: that the judge's instructions to the jury didn't require unanimity for a conviction. In fact, the instructions made clear that the jurors must be unanimous to find Trump guilty of the crimes charged, but they didn't have to agree on the specific "unlawful means" by which Trump committed them.

They'll repeat their lies so many times in the coming weeks and months that they will become the truth in many people's minds. In other words, it will be just as Nazi propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels said.

Fathernature69

I am so glad it's over.

Now let's see if we can get back to posting about the hobby or back to providers.

Let's leave the politics to the lying cheating, crooked politicians!

HighStepper

Quote from: Fathernature69 on May 30, 2024, 09:10 PMI am so glad it's over.

Now let's see if we can get back to posting about the hobby or back to providers.

This is a political forum for those that are interested in political discussions.
No one is forced to be here. This forum can be blocked from your read new feeds.
There are a number of options on this site to post about the hobby and providers.
BTW, Freedom Hall (politics) is the most visited forum on the site.

bats

Quote from: Fathernature69 on May 30, 2024, 09:10 PMI am so glad it's over.
What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Seriously, though, there's a sentencing hearing on July 11th. Then Trump will appeal. It's so not over. lol

Romanticlover

I just think it's funny that one of Stormy Daniels films is called "Hung Jury".
Are we having fun yet?

zoezane

Fathernature69

I am so glad it's over.

I AGREE, having a big party with my great clients

Let's Party
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on May 31, 2024, 07:58 AMI just think it's funny that one of Stormy Daniels films is called "Hung Jury".
You cannot view this attachment.
Like Like x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List