NewSkum at it again

Started by Bande, Jun 09, 2024, 08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

We need more taxes...
Some Valid Points mentioned in video..

bats

I watched most of the video. This guy is either horribly dishonest or extremely stupid, and I don't think he's stupid.

Bande

Quote from: bats on Jun 09, 2024, 10:10 PMI watched most of the video. This guy is either horribly dishonest or extremely stupid, and I don't think he's stupid.
I take it you are talking Newskum is the dishonest person.. Newskum is hella scandelous..

Bande

Along with gas taxes going up again.
Soon we will be paying $2 per gallon in taxes..
Newskum claims gas companies are price gouging... Lmao. Why have they not been prosecuted?
They are not due to Newskum is not telling the truth...

Hobby

Hey you pay your part for $20 per hour for food workers. 20 per hour for unskilled labor.  So the state dictates what employers have to pay for labor when skill education experience should be the determining factor.  Labor should be supply and demand
Hobby

bats

Quote from: Bande on Jun 10, 2024, 08:36 PMAlong with gas taxes going up again.
Newskum claims gas companies are price gouging... Lmao. Why have they not been prosecuted?

Sorry, but I'm not going to watch 2 idiotic videos in the same week.

Okay, I watched most of this video, and it wasn't bad in terms of facts. Sure, the guy was mildly hyperbolic, but what else is new these days?

What's missing from his rant, though, is that we're moving away from fossil fuels, which is the entire reason for any expected increase in gasoline taxes. He claims the expected increases are unsustainable, but what is truly unsustainable is the continued reliance on fossil fuels.

(I say this as someone who just bought one of the last of a dying breed of cars with a naturally aspirated V-6 gasoline engine, so I guess the joke's gonna be on me lol.)

HighStepper

Quote from: bats on Jun 09, 2024, 10:10 PMI watched most of the video. This guy is either horribly dishonest or extremely stupid, and I don't think he's stupid.

This 15 minute video was conducted on behalf of DeFi Technologies Inc, and was funded by Gold Standard Media LLC and/or affiliates. For our full disclaimer, please visit: https://tinyurl.com/48wz65fy

Too much sex is still not enough.

HighStepper

Quote from: bats on Jun 10, 2024, 10:08 PM(I say this as someone who just bought one of the last of a dying breed of cars with a naturally aspirated V-6 gasoline engine, so I guess the joke's gonna be on me lol.)
I'm keeping my Cadillac - V8 GAS Northstar engine.

As to gas prices, the higher they go, I figure the less number of people will be on the road to get in my way.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Blkfyre

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Danno

State Excise Tax: The California state excise tax is currently 57.9 cents per gallon. Federal Excise Tax: The federal excise tax is currently 18.4 cents per gallon. Retail Gasoline Price: The weekly average price for California from the Energy Information Administration (EIA) .

Quote from: Bande on Jun 10, 2024, 08:36 PMAlong with gas taxes going up again.

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Romanticlover

Here's Oakland, BTW the feds raided the mayors house the other day...

Stay classy Oakland.
Are we having fun yet?

Romanticlover

Businesses are fleeing SF...

The last time I was at Fishermen's Wharf was in 2010.
Are we having fun yet?

Danno

The last time I was at Fishermen's Wharf was in 2010.

was there last week and it seemed just like it was 20 years ago. just different names of eating spots
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jun 23, 2024, 12:12 PMHere's Oakland, BTW the feds raided the mayors house the other day...

Stay classy Oakland.

Well, to go along with the homeless things in Florida they did raid Trump's house a while back soooooo...

Stay classy Florida!