Presidential Debate Biden- Trump

Started by Romanticlover, Jun 21, 2024, 02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romanticlover

The debate next week will be interesting and hilarious...

Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

Comic video jokes about debate for the first 5 minutes.

President Joe Biden and former president Donald Trump will face off for their first debate Thursday June 27,  2024 on CNN at 9 p.m. ET. 6 p.m. West coast time.

Too much sex is still not enough.

Danno

hope they have live fact checks on Trump. Because the shit coming out of his mouth at his so called rallies is all false.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Romanticlover

Quote from: Danno on Jun 21, 2024, 02:59 PMhope they have live fact checks on Trump. Because the shit coming out of his mouth at his so called rallies is all false.

As opposed to Biden saying he was first in his class in law school and being a truck driver.

https://apnews.com/article/cd977f7ff301993f7976974ba07c5495

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/24/politics/fact-check-biden-driving-18-wheeler/index.html

They both make shit up, that's what politicians have always done since ancient Rome.

Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jun 21, 2024, 03:36 PMAs opposed to Biden saying he was first in his class in law school and being a truck driver.
https://apnews.com/article/cd977f7ff301993f7976974ba07c5495
https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/24/politics/fact-check-biden-driving-18-wheeler/index.html

They both make shit up, that's what politicians have always done since ancient Rome.
The cited examples of Biden embellishing his resume can't begin to compare with the egregious lies Trump spins out of the air with not even closely grounded in fact.

With muted microphones, and no audience, Trump will not be able to do his talk over bullshit. No playing to the crowd.  I would not be surprised if Trump does better in the debates than before.

Bande

Quote from: HighStepper on Jun 21, 2024, 04:55 PMThe cited examples of Biden embellishing his resume can't begin to compare with the egregious lies Trump spins out of the air with not even closely grounded in fact.

With muted microphones, and no audience, Trump will not be able to do his talk over bullshit. No playing to the crowd.  I would not be surprised if Trump does better in the debates than before.

It is Politics . They all spew Lies. ChinaBiden is not innocent. ChinaBiden spews mistruths as well.
Like a salesman, they are all selling stories to Win.

dogwalker

It may be hilarious for sure.  If I watch it, it will be ONLY for entertainment value and drama.
Nothing either says will change my mind about who I vote for.

bats

Quote from: Bande on Jun 21, 2024, 05:08 PMIt is Politics . They all spew Lies.

Traditionally, this has been true. But in the era of Trump and the flood of misinformation everywhere, we have moved far away from any American political tradition.

We have tens of millions of people who believe the 2020 election was stolen, Trump is innocent, and the riots at the U.S. Capitol building were just tourists taking a stroll. They're living in an alternate reality.

HighStepper

You cannot view this attachment.

zoezane

There are minds that love and addicted to his hateful Trump drama.  How about this. "Donald J. Trump is in prison before the election for all his massive crimes against the United States of America.  His followers better watch out what they say since they support a traitor for high treason.  You can't threated to kill a sitting President, they are doing it to Biden right now.  Stupid minds of hate.  Jan6, the DOG is still going after the ones who did this.  JAN6 was a coup to over throw and kill certain people.  Mike Pensioe is still a evil idiot.  Trump had a noose for him and still supports Trump, small dick attitude.  Anybody who supports Traitor Trump, supports a rapist, a racist and stealing con artist millions of dollars.  All his followrs think they are above the law.  Wrong!

I AM WAITNG for Trump not do the debate.  The guy lies so much with his KILL BIDEN atttidue.  His victim attude, a big lie, he don't care about his followers who will face a rude awakening.  He don't give a damn about any of them.  More hate, yelling, crying is comng for all of them.

Republicans Push to Kill Biden

I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

HighStepper

Quote from: zoezane on Jun 22, 2024, 07:49 AMMike Pensioe is still a evil idiot.  Trump had a noose for him and still supports Trump,

Pence continues to refuse to endorse Trump.
October 30, 2023 - Mike Pence announced the end of his bid at CPAC. Pence suspended his campaign and took a not-so-veiled swipe at his former boss, ex-President Donald Trump: "I urge all my fellow Republicans here, give our country a Republican standard bearer that will, as Lincoln said, appeal to the better angels of our nature." He then added that the nominee should be someone who can lead the country with "civility." Link

March 15, 3034 -  Mike Pence said,  "It should come as no surprise that I will not be endorsing Donald Trump this year," Pence said of his former running mate during a Fox News interview this afternoon. "Donald Trump is pursuing and articulating an agenda that is at odds with the conservative agenda that we governed on during our four years, and that's why I cannot in good conscience endorse Donald Trump in this campaign."

Your comments about the traitorous Benedict Donald are on point.