Menendez found guilty

Started by HighStepper, Jul 16, 2024, 12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

Senator Bob Menendez found guilty on all counts in corruption trial. Link

Previous thread about Menendez indictment. https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?msg=15222

Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

He needs to run for president so he can get all of his wrong doing tossed out... he can claim election interference and if elected pardon himself.
Hobby

Romanticlover

This is good news, lets hope the Senate has the balls to oust him.
Are we having fun yet?

Danno

why should they? they, the GOP, love criminals.

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jul 17, 2024, 07:35 AMThis is good news, lets hope the Senate has the balls to oust him.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

HighStepper

Calls for Menendez to resign are coming from the highest levels, including Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer. If he doesn't resign he could face expulsion. Expelling Menendez would require a vote of two thirds of the Senate. A senator would need to bring forward a resolution to expel him and then work it through the floor process. It's unclear if there would be the votes necessary to expel him at this time. Link
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Absolutely he needs to resign...and then prion.  Same as what should happen to Trump but wont.. Trump is bribing holding dirt over heads and can afford the best corrupt attorneys to delay delay and delay.. if we were charged with what Trump is we be in prison...
Hobby