Trump PANICS, starts to BACK OUT of debate with KAMALA

Started by Blkfyre, Jul 21, 2024, 11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blkfyre

The Convict is already laying the groundwork for cowardly backing out of debating Kamala Harris.

Kamala built her career in beating people like The Convict and would likely tear him apart in a debate. His *only* move was how old Biden was and unfit for office. Neither of those things apply to Kamala, and in fact, his **entire** strategy these last few months now ONLY applies to himself:

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Hobby

Yep Trump would lose in a debate with Harris. 
Hobby

HighStepper

Trump tries to make people thinks he is a god
Too much sex is still not enough.

Rockeyhard

God you liberals make me laugh.  Why would Trump waste his time. Debating Kamala!  Nothing to prove.  Better get used to hearing from Trump!  Polls looking dismal for your cocksucking Kamala.

Bande

You have heard very little from Kamala since she took office and now, OMG, she is out. LMAO
Kamala is a Failure in California and failed in over seeing the task put to her on the Boarder.
She will go no where....
No Debate needed . Kamalas failures speak for themselves...

Hobby

Quote from: Bande on Jul 22, 2024, 05:22 PMYou have heard very little from Kamala since she took office and now, OMG, she is out. LMAO
Kamala is a Failure in California and failed in over seeing the task put to her on the Boarder.
She will go no where....
No Debate needed . Kamalas failures speak for themselves...

I'm not crazy about Harris she was elected Senator from California so she will carry all California Electoral votes. Those who dislike Harris are small minority of California voters. 
Hobby

Hobby

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 22, 2024, 05:27 PMI'm not crazy about Harris she was elected Senator from California so she will carry all California Electoral votes. Those who dislike Harris are small minority of California voters. 

Harris is pro abortion which will play to her favor.
Hobby

dogwalker

As the saying goes, it's not done until it's done.
Either could agree or not to a debate until the last minute, whenever that is.

Rockeyhard

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 22, 2024, 05:27 PMI'm not crazy about Harris she was elected Senator from California so she will carry all California Electoral votes. Those who dislike Harris are small minority of California voters. 

I guess if you consider the whole Sacramento valley minority....

bats

Quote from: Rockeyhard on Jul 22, 2024, 05:08 PMGod you liberals make me laugh.  Why would Trump waste his time. Debating Kamala!  Nothing to prove.  Better get used to hearing from Trump!  Polls looking dismal for your cocksucking Kamala.
First, Trump never "proves" anything because it's all lies. However, he might refuse a debate with Harris because he has so much to lose.

Biden's performance in the debate this summer, along with the structure of that debate, made it easy for Trump to tell his lies without being challenged. That wouldn't happen in a debate with Harris.

Hobby

Quote from: Rockeyhard on Jul 22, 2024, 06:01 PMI guess if you consider the whole Sacramento valley minority....

They are when California elected her Senator.  Trump calls Biden crooked and worst President ever.  Hmmm I guess he doesn't read what scholars say.
Hobby

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 23, 2024, 12:00 AM... Trump calls Biden crooked and worst President ever.  Hmmm I guess he doesn't read what scholars say.
Trump is a master at projecting on to others his failures and short comings.
He knows he is considered the worse president, so he calls Biden the worse president.
He has been a fraudster and con artist all his life so he calls Biden crooked.
He tried to weaponize the Justice department, so he accuses Biden of doing it.
He calls Republicans that don't support him RINO, when he's been a RINO ever since he switched from being a Democrat.

bats

Quote from: HighStepper on Jul 23, 2024, 02:16 AMTrump is a master at projecting on to others his failures and short comings.
He knows he is considered the worse president, so he calls Biden the worse president.
He has been a fraudster and con artist all his life so he calls Biden crooked.
He tried to weaponize the Justice department, so he accuses Biden of doing it.
He calls Republicans that don't support him RINO, when he's been a RINO ever since he switched from being a Democrat.

Some evidence:
You cannot view this attachment.

Blkfyre

Quote from: Rockeyhard on Jul 22, 2024, 05:08 PMGod you liberals make me laugh.  Why would Trump waste his time. Debating Kamala!  Nothing to prove.  Better get used to hearing from Trump!  Polls looking dismal for your cocksucking Kamala.

Want to know why The Convict doesn't want to debate?

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

HighStepper

Quote from: bats on Jul 23, 2024, 06:50 AMSome evidence:
You cannot view this attachment.
Wow, interesting find.

Campaign finance records showed Trump donated $5,000 to Harris' reelection campaign for California attorney general in 2011. He also donated $1,000 to the same campaign in 2013. Separately, Trump's daughter Ivanka Trump donated $2,000 to Harris' reelection effort in California in 2014. Link