Enter Harris

Started by Hobby, Jul 23, 2024, 03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

The VP has no authority over the border or anything else for that matter. Anyone who graduated high school knows this.
Hobby

Blkfyre

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-calls-kamala-harris-real-garbage-after-fox-friends-airs-speech-of-her-attacking-him-as-a-predator/

Trump then went on to repeat claims he's made multiple times that he's the victim of a "Weaponized" Department of Justices:

When you hear that they've weaponized the justice system against me, they've indicted me four times. They've pushed other lawsuits on. To me, it's never happened in this country. This is like a third world country. What they've done a banana republic. Every single court case that I have is pushed on by them. They've taken the Justice Department, use local DA's and use local attorney generals. Every single case I have. And I just won the big one in Florida that Biden didn't win. What happened to Biden is they called him incompetent. He can run for president, but he's incompetent to represent himself in court. But just so you know, they push all these cases on me. They're the ones that started. And then they say, I'm a prosecutor. He's a criminal. They're the ones. Every case is started by them and I'm winning the cases. But every case and the big one I just won in Florida was just thrown out by a brilliant judge. To be honest with you, I think it's. It's disgraceful. It's disgraceful that they can do this. It's called weaponization.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/kamala-harris-campaign-takes-aim-at-trumps-age-in-response-to-fox-news-interview-78-year-old-criminal/

Main takeaways Trump gave to the American people:

Trump praised his Project 2025
Trump is flustered and lashing out
When Trump wasn't lying, he was making threats
Abortion bans are good, mail-in voting is bad
Praised dictators because he wants to be one
Trump is clearly worried he made the wrong pick in JD Vance
Trump is old and quite weird?
This guy shouldn't be president ever again
If anyone wants an alternative, Kamala Harris is offering one.

Hobby

Trump caused J6 Democrats did not cause it.  Trump took government documents refused to return many high classified top secret documents claiming they belong to him. Trump knows he is guilty but wants voters to believe he is a victim.  Trump is a conman...
Hobby