Parties

Started by Hobby, Jul 25, 2024, 01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

I want to see the return of parties.  We can bring them back. First we need to improve this site so more ladies will join and participate. And make the site more public like RB was. I will always keep the site free for use as long as I can.  I don't care to profit.
Hobby

citylyts

Well yes I would love to have the gatherings and mixers come back to Fresno. But After you left and Covid Everybody seems to just stop.The place that we used to go for parties closed down and haven't been able to find a place to have one now. And it is kind of like if you are not paying for the girls to come nobody shows up. Like they all just lost interest.

zep

We do the lunches in Sac and depending on the day, we can get 15-40 attendees.  SexyKitty still does her parties (summer and fall)  Roselyn has parties in Sunnyvale 3-4 times a year.

Hobby

Quote from: Zep on Jul 25, 2024, 04:28 PMWe do the lunches in Sac and depending on the day, we can get 15-40 attendees.  SexyKitty still does her parties (summer and fall)  Roselyn has parties in Sunnyvale 3-4 times a year.

Yes there are parties but not like we used to have.  We need a place where all the hobbyist and providers will come to have fun share experiences. When GoUSC passed parties started declining.  He held parties at his private residence... but we get this moving we can over take Personal Delights and be #1.  Just have to edit this site to make it more attractive to new comers.  And we need more public discussions on public boards that to only post on private forums.  So I need suggestions...
Hobby

citylyts

Well what you need to do to get the gatherings and mixers back are to make the site where people come to see what is going on. But you also need to have people on the site that really want to see the parties come back to Fresno.  Right now there have been a few people who try to get something started then since nobody wants to go to them it doesn't work. We have people on here that haven't been active on the site. Now in Fresno there is not any place to have a gathering.

Hobby

Quote from: citylyts on Jul 26, 2024, 05:16 PMWell what you need to do to get the gatherings and mixers back are to make the site where people come to see what is going on. But you also need to have people on the site that really want to see the parties come back to Fresno.  Right now there have been a few people who try to get something started then since nobody wants to go to them it doesn't work. We have people on here that haven't been active on the site. Now in Fresno there is not any place to have a gathering.

We don't have many members from vialia or fresno like we had on RB.  But if we improve the site it could all change.
Hobby