Summer Party

Started by Sexykitty, May 21, 2024, 02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SecretEmber

Hey sexykitty, I think I want to your Halloween party in 22. I was dressed as velma i think?
If I can make it out I'd love to come (gotta find a ride)
Bj queen out of retirement

Sexykitty

Is there anyone that can give her a ride from Oakland? And also ladies bring a white tee shirt for the wet tee shirt contest . And who needs the address? It's at the same place as always for many years .

Blackkoi

Sorry, but I can't make it anymore. I thought it was in July.
Three pumps and a dump...

Danno

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

HighStepper

Thanks to our gracious host and lovely hostess for another fun time. It was wonderful to see and socialize with so many friends.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Tuscano

Thank you so much! for hosting!

So, for Tybalt...who asked for another story? LOL!..."No Wonder"

This story began with a conversation with my sister. Her sophomore daughter had just made her high school varsity basketball team, and she was a starter! It turns out the principal of her high school was one of my coaches—a coach who believed in me when others had doubts. So I called him. He took my call. We caught up, and when I told him why I wanted a schedule and who my niece was...he said, "No Wonder!"

The back story: The now-principal was a vice principal at my time and the defensive coach of the varsity football team. He got to know me early in my high school career as he was a wrestling referee.
I was 5' 6' and 130 lb as a junior, dripping wet. The head football coach seemed interested until he saw how small I was. Through his poker connections, my father told me the head coach was afraid to play me, that I was so small I would be seriously hurt.
Once I heard, I walked away from the offense and tried out for a middle linebacker position with the defense! ( I know now—crazy! Right!) Remember, the defensive coach believed in me. I practiced as a middle linebacker and pissed off both the starting quarterback and the offensive guard by either leaping over them or blowing past them.
This is my first game on defense, and I am sitting on the bench! I am furious! I take my helmet off and sit on the bench. It doesn't take long...I get the call! Coach calls me over and gives me simple instructions: go in for the middle linebacker and sack the quarterback. Me? "I got it!" I run into the defensive huddle and kick out the middle linebacker. The defensive captain turns to me and asks, "What is the play?"
Me? I don't know! My answer? "I am going to sack the quarterback!" The whole team believes in me.
The ball is hiked, and I run through the defense like a hot knife thru butter and sack the quarterback... Then I am out. One and done.

Next week, a team legend and a very popular defensive end shows up with blood poisoning hours before a night game. I am bored in chemistry class when the defensive coach/vice principal comes into class for a conversation with my teacher. At the end of the conversation, they are both looking at me!!!

I am so confused I am not hearing the VP. I am trying to figure out what my friends and I may or may not have done...this time! Then I finally realized we were not going to the admin building but to the gym!
Now I am hearing...Mario can't play in tonight's game! Mario is soaking his hand in hot water, and there is a blackboard in the training room. VP/Coach, "You are starting at DE! You are the only one smart enough to learn all the plays off the blackboard before the bus leaves for the game. Mario will teach you.

On Monday, following the game, I was not happy with my performance, but the defensive coach was. And more!
The head coach noticed I stayed intact! And the staring fullback WAS broken! I had a new position 😁

Two weeks later, the starting fullback thinks he is ready to play. I had not been humble about my success. This sets up a confrontation in the varsity locker room, out of sight of the coaches. Everyone in the room knew it was coming... buy the book! LOL! Tybalt
Vorresti essere me

DoctorTaco

Someone remind me to kick @tybalt77 in the balls for asking for another Tuscano story, rofl...

tybalt77

Kitty,

Thank you for hosting a wonderful party!  I appreciate the work you put in to make all comfortable.

It was great to see everyone including Dr. Taco who, by the way, will be amazed at Tuscano's postings after they are crafted into a special presentation.  With or without red wine, these gems must be honored.  All in good time my good Taco!

Tybalt77

DoctorTaco

Quote from: tybalt77 on Jul 07, 2024, 11:14 PMKitty,

Thank you for hosting a wonderful party!  I appreciate the work you put in to make all comfortable.

It was great to see everyone including Dr. Taco who, by the way, will be amazed at Tuscano's postings after they are crafted into a special presentation.  With or without red wine, these gems must be honored.  All in good time my good Taco!

Tybalt77
Have any of Tuscano's stories been "crafted" without red wine?  lol

dogwalker

All of them are well aged, crafted to perfection, and released at their pinnacle.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Romanticlover

Are we having fun yet?